It is important to keep old friends than it is to make new friends.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is important to keep old friends than it is to make new friends.

• Wu Hanfei
    University: Soochow university
    Nationality: China
    October 15, 2020 at 4:33 pm

As we are progressively growing older, we have less firends compared to when we are young due to the requirement of being friends is actually improved. Some people would like to say that it is important to keep old friends instead of making new friends. From my point of view, old friends are actually more close to us as a result of they know us better and they could really help us out of a trouble.

First of all, old friends are very familiar with my hobbies and personality, that is to say they know us better. When we go out to have fun we could quckily decide what to do, such as kinds of food we eat and computer games we play. And when we have conflicts due to certain reasons, we know each others’ personalities so can easily solve the problem.Take my friend Tim as an instance, once he broke my computer so i got really angry about that and said some words really hurt him.However, when i calm down and appologize to him,he forgived me since he knew that i am not meant to hurt him.

Moreover,old friends could really help you out when you are in big trouble. Old friends are willing to do me a favour when i need them. By contrast, new friends are not going to help us willingly because we don’t actually realize each other. Take a new friend of mine Jack as an example, i know him by i gived him a ride when i met him in front of the lirbrary. However, next time i met him when i buy a cup of coffee in the bar of the lirbrary and i forget about bring cash with me.When i ask for help,he refused me.

Therefore, i believe that old friends are more important to us due to they know us better and they can help me out when i was in trouble which can not be done by the new friends.

October 15, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 70% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Lots of verbose sentences and grammatical errors. 

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Wu Hanfei
    October 16, 2020 at 1:19 am

As we progressively growing older, we have fewer friends than when we are young. Some people would like to say that it is important to keep old friends instead of making new friends. From my point of view, old friends are more close to us because they know us better and could help us out of trouble.

First of all, old friends are very familiar with my hobbies and personality. In other word, they know us better. As we are taking vacation together, we could decide what to eat and what to do after short communication. And when we have conflicts due to certain reasons, we could easily solve the problem since we realize the personalities of each other. Take my friend Tim as an instance, once I got really angry about that he broke my computer, and I said some words could hurt him. Afterwards, when I calm down and apologize to him, he forgave me since he knew that I am without intention to hurt him.

Moreover,old friends could help you out when you are in trouble. And they are willing to do me a favor when I need them. By contrast, new friends will not help us because we don’t trust each other. Take new friends of mine, Jack, as an example, I know him by I gived him a ride when I met him in front of the library. The next time I met him when I buy a coffee cup in the bar of the library. And I forgot about bringing cash with me. When I ask Jack for help, he refused me.

Therefore, I believe that old friends are more important to us because they know us better and can help me out when I was in trouble, which can not be done by the new friends.

October 16, 2020 at 3:40 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Spelling errors
    3. Article errors

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Wu Hanfei
    October 19, 2020 at 6:32 am

As we are progressively growing older, we have fewer friends than when we are young. Some people would like to say that it is important to keep old friends instead of making new friends. From my perspective, old friends are more close to us. Because they know us better and could help us out of trouble.

First of all, old friends are very familiar with my hobbies and personality. In other word, they know us better. As we are taking the vacation together, we could decide what to eat and what to do after short communication. When we have conflicts due to certain reasons, we could solve the problem since we realize each other’s personalities. Take my friend Tim as an instance, once I was mad at that he broke my computer. And I said some words could hurt him. Afterward, when I calm down and apologize to him, he forgave me. Because he knew that I am without intention to hurt him.

Moreover,old friends could help you out when you are in trouble. And they are willing to do me a favor when I need them. By contrast, new friends will not help us because we don’t trust each other. Take a new friend of mine, Jack, as an example. I know him by I gave him a ride when I met him in front of the library. The next time I met him when I buy a coffee cup in the bar of the library. And I forgot about bringing cash with me. When I ask Jack for help, he refused me.

Therefore, I believe that old friends are more important to us. Because they know me better and can help me out when I was in trouble, which can not be done by new friends.

October 19, 2020 at 3:19 pm

Score: 82.1

As we grow are progressively growing older, we lose touch with old friends and generally have fewer friends than in our younger years have fewer friends than when we are young. Some people would like to say that it is important to keep old friends rather than make instead of making new friends. From my perspective, old friends are more closer to us. B because they know us better and can could help us out of trouble.

First of all, old friends are very familiar with our my hobbies and personality. In other word, and they know us better. As we are taking the If we are on vacation together, we can could decide what to eat and what to do after only a short deliberation short communicationWhen If we have a conflict s due to certain reasons, we can could solve the problem since we know realize each other’s personalities. Take my friend Tim as an instance, once I was mad at that he broke my computer, . A and I said something that words could hurt him. Afterward, when I calmed down and apologized to him, he forgave me. B because he knew I had no that I am without intention to hurt him.

Moreover, old friends can could help you out when you are in trouble, and . And they are willing to do me a favors when you are in need I need them. By contrast, new friends will not help us because we don’t trust each other yet. Take a new friend of mine, Jack, as an example. For example, met my new friend Jack by giving him a ride after we met at the library know him by I gave him a ride when I met him in front of the library. The next time I met him when I buy The next time I saw him I was buying a coffee cup of coffee at in the bar of the library, but . And I forgot to bring about bringing cash with me. When I asked Jack for help, he refused to me.

Therefore, I believe that old friends are more important to us. because they know me better and can help me out when I am was in trouble, which can not be done by new friends are less likely to do.