It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours

• Abril
    University: Guangzhou University
    Nationality: China
    October 18, 2020 at 7:19 am

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my opinion, i agree with the former idea that it is more enjoyable to have a job where i work only three days a week.

First of all,i prefer to finish work in a relatively concentrated time.It is more efficient.You know, long hours work makes me feel more familiar with the content ,because if i work shorter hours a day, i can’t really understand the content well,and it just time to come off work,which lead the unfinished work behind and i have to spend a few time to review it before i restart it.

Secondly,if i only work three days for long hours,it will leave me enough time to find a part-time job,which means i can make more money.You know, there are many people have a secondary occupation in home after work nowadays,so i would like to try this kind of work style.And also secondary occupation will provide you with a broad horizon that maybe help improve your major job’s ability.

Moreover,work only three days a week which means i can reduce the time that i spend on the on and off duty and i can do some contribution to the environment protection.Just like metropolis ,the trafic jam is always a nightmare for the office work,including me. For instance,only I traveled to shanghai with my mother,after a whole day walk,we felt exhausted and the only though in our mind was go back to the hotel as quick as possible. But unfortunately,we met rush hour which kept us unmoved in the car for almost 2 hours.So,reducing our unnecessary going out , it will help release the traffic jam.As a result,the pollution caused by car or train will decrease,which has a significant influence on the improving of the atmospheric environment.

October 19, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 80% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Capitalization errors
    3. Punctuation and spacing errors – add a space after every comma and period (, .)

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.