It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

• stray
    University: 中国科学技术大学
    Nationality: China
    March 5, 2020 at 1:07 pm

It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

Spending five days a week working is definitely a better choice. It is terrible and busy if people work three days a week, even though it seems that more time is available for themselves.

We have to admit the fact that everyone’s concentration is limited. The longer people work, the less effective they are. Many people may have the experiences that it is hard to concentrate after staying up late last night. Without enough rest, people fall asleep easily the next day, which has a negative effect on the job. It seems obvious that one can not focus on the same thing for a long time. If people work long hours, the outcomes will not be excellent.

Plus, a four-day holiday is too long for a normal relax. No matter how important rest is, too much rest results in aftermaths. Take myself for example, when I was a young girl I love the summer vocation as we can have a lot of time to have fun. However, each time I returned to school, I found that many knowledge I learned last sementer was forgotten. If people work five days a week, they can practice frequently.

All in all, a good arrangement is more easy to be realized if more free time is available each day. Imagine that you have not finish today’s work. What would you do? You may stay up late to finish it or leave it to be finished the next day. Both are not good choice. If you go to bed late, you can not get a good sleep so that you may not be efficient. Otherwise, if you leave it tomorrow, your original work still need to be finished. You may lack time completing all work again.

All above are the reasons which explain why five days a week is a better choice. It is not only sufficient but also suitable.

March 6, 2020 at 4:04 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Nearly 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

stray
    University: 中国科学技术大学
    Nationality: China
    March 6, 2020 at 1:05 pm

Spending five days a week working is definitely a better choice. Even though it seems that more time is available, people are busy and feel terrible when work three days a week,

We have to admit the fact that everyone’s concentration is limited. The longer people work, the less effective they are. Many people may have experiences that it is hard to concentrate after staying up late last night. Without enough rest, people fall asleep easily the next day, which has a negative effect on the job. It seems explicit that one can not focus on the same thing for a long time. If people work long hours, the outcomes will not be excellent.

Plus, a four-day holiday is too long for a normal relax. No matter how vital rest is, too much rest results in aftermaths. Take myself for example, when I was a young girl I love the summer vacation as we can have a lot of time to have fun. However, each time I returned to school, I forgot much knowledge I learned in the last sementer. If people work five days a week, they can practice frequently.

All in all, a well-scheduled arrangement can be realized more simplily if more free time is available each day. Imagine that you have not finished today’s work. What would you do? You may stay up late to finish it or leave it to be finished the next day. Both are not reasonable choices. If you go to bed late, you can not get a good sleep so that you may not be efficient. Otherwise, if you leave it tomorrow, your original work still needs to be finished. You may lack time completing all work again.

Above are the reasons which explain why five days a week is a better choice. It is not only sufficient but also suitable.

March 6, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Score: ungraded

Spending five days a week [preposition error  ]working is definitely a better choice[ logical incompleteness ]. Even though it[ unclear pronoun ] seems that more time is available, people are busy and feel[ unparalleled ] terrible when work [ grammatical error ]three days a week,

We have to admit the fact that everyone’s concentration is limited[ factual error ] . The longer people work, the less effective they are[unclear  ] . Many people may have experiences that it is hard to concentrate after staying up late last night[ grammatical error/wordy ]. Without enough rest, people fall asleep easily the next day, which has a negative effect on the job. It [unclear pronoun  ] seems explicit that one can not focus on the same thing for a long time[ factual error/wordy ] . If people work long hours, the outcomes will not be excellent[ you keep saying the same thing without advancing your writing ] .

Plus, a four-day holiday is too long for a normal relax[ unclear ] . No matter how vital rest is, too much rest results in aftermaths[factual error  ] . Take myself for example, [ punctuation error ] when I was a young girl I love[ grammatical error ] the summer vacation as we can have a lot of time to have fun[ wordy ] . However, each time I returned to school, I forgot much knowledge I learned [grammatical error  ] in the last sementer[spelling error  ] . If people work five days a week, they can practice frequently[grammatical error with subjunctive voice  ] .

All in all, a well-scheduled arrangement can be realized[ passive ] more simplily [ spelling error ] if more free time is available each day. Imagine that you have not finished today’s work. What would you do? You may stay up late to finish it or leave it to be finished the next day. Both are not reasonable choices. If you go to bed late, you can not get a good sleep so that you may not be efficient[ unclear ] . Otherwise, if you leave it tomorrow, your original work still needs to be finished[ passive/repetition ] . You may lack time completing all work again.

Above are the reasons which explain why five days a week is a better choice. It[unclear pronoun  ] is not only sufficient but also suitable[ unclear ] .