It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

• Kevin Ge
    University: USTC
    Nationality: China
    March 6, 2020 at 2:29 am

It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

As far as I am concerned, I would like to choose a work which working hour is more average and five days a week.

Working for shorter time lifts the efficiency of working. Nobody can consist working and pay constant attention to hard tasks. Concerning of this, shorter working time helps us to take full advantages of each time. What’s more, if you finish all the work on time, it avoids to pay additional time on daily work. Take the programmer as an example. My uncle used to work for long time in a day, even more than twenty hours a day. However, he was still hard to complete all his tasks on time, often pursuing the deadline to hand in his work. After careful concerm, he decided to average his work to a longer period and shortened the task each day. It achieves a great help to his career.

Besides, working for longer days and shorter time helps one to keep familiar with our work. Setting work to a longer period of time can make us rethink our work frequently. Only by doing this can we master the tasks and continually step forward. Here is a convey from Harvard University done in 2016, the results showed that people who had the habit to review their work several days in a time can get into their work more deeply and had a better understanding when facing new works. So working for shorter hours and more days contributes a lot to both our present tasks and future progress.

Somebody thinks it is great to rest more in a period of time, but I holds the opposite view, as rest is not equal to relax. With the information complex day by day, it is hard to find a place without the pollution of outer information. If we rest for long, we were always being interrupted by surrounding and can not get the true relax and entertainment. So put more days to work can successfully solve the problem. And a high-quality two-day relax is enough for common workers.

March 6, 2020 at 3:46 am

Score: ungraded

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Tagged: