It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation.

• TrinityNeo
    University: BUPT
    Nationality: CHINA
    October 31, 2019 at 7:14 am

TOEFL Writing Topic: It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation.

Form my own perspective, I deeply believe that it is more important for government to spend money on improving the Internet than on improving public transportation.

To begin with. Having advanced Internet access will change the way we learn in the past, and this way is more efficient than before. Imagine that you have to go far away to get to an excellent school. Although there is convenient public transportation, you have to spend many hours on your way every day. If we get improved Internet access, it is easy for everyone to get into online courses, which are not only cheap but also time-saving. As we know, there are all kinds of courses you can choose based on your learning level, so it is very efficient to learn. For example, one of my friend who does not afford the tuition fee of our community high school. The only way for him to learn is to go to the public library to learn by himself. Every day I feel sorry for him because, without an instructor, it is often too hard to learn. What if we have improved Internet access, he would use his computer to take an online course and benefit a lot.

Secondly, having advanced Internet will generate more novel opportunity to do our own business. As we know, the Internet can help people do online business, like selling items on the Internet and do your job at home. In detail, last fall in my hometown, farmers were unhappy because their original customers have gone so they can not sell their apples, which means they would not get money. Fortunately, the government just improved Internet and a young man came up with an excellent idea to sell those apples online. It is a great feat, and the farmers were really delighted because they even got more money than before.

October 31, 2019 at 7:50 pm

Score: ungraded

Recommendations

1. Restrict each paragraph within 85 words;
    2. Shorten/split sentences exceeding 20 words’
    3. Study these writing tips.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.