It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation.

• Riddlesh
    University: Wuhan University
    Nationality: Mainland China
    April 13, 2021 at 2:10 pm

It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation.

It is said that the 21th century is the century of internet technology. The occurence of network has changed our live greatly. So if we follow this logic, we would take the development of internet access as the most important thing. However, comparing to this, I hold the view that it’s actually more crucial to spend money on public transportation. My reasons are as follows.

Firstly, the internet indeed created a marvelous virtual world for us. But that’s not the one we’re living in. The movie Ready Player One also discussed this question. With advanced cyber technology and VR devices, people can immerse themselves in the virtual world. Correspondingly, nobody cares about the reality, abolishment and poverty began to grow. In order to solve this problem, the male lead changed this situation by closing the server temporarily and rebuilding basic construction. And that’s exactly what I am going to illustrate. Since public transportation plays an irreplaceable role in our lives. Its perfection is one of the best things we can have to enhance our sense of happiness and comfort.

Moreover, as I said before. Building basic constructions, such as railways and roads, is a fantastic way to reduce the unemployment rate. With low requirements and high rewards, the number of people willing to engage is huge. So to some extent, improving public transportation can be viewed as a certain way to solve many social problems. Comparing to this, jobs related to the internet usually requires more relative knowledge, which means lower outcome in terms of eliminating poverty.

Last but not least. It’s obvious that if we consider this question in the long run, public transportation is more useful. For instance, we can never transport our soldiers by the internet, but railways will always do this job. We can’t know how big a city can be, so the traffic system should have high limits.

All in all, although the internet technology is developing fast. We should still pay enough attention to public transportation. So correspondingly, more money spent on it is taken for granted.

April 17, 2021 at 2:15 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lots of grammatical errors and unclear sentences.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Riddlesh
    University: Wuhan University
    Nationality: Mainland China
    April 19, 2021 at 9:35 am

The 21th century is the century of internet. The improvement of network technology has changed our lives greatly. So if we follow this logic, we would take the development of internet access as the most important thing. However, I hold the view that it’s more crucial to spend money on public transportation. My reasons are as follows.

Firstly, the internet indeed created a marvelous virtual world for us. But that’s not the one we’re living . The movie Ready Player One also discussed this question. With advanced cyber technology and VR devices, people can immerse themselves in the virtual world. Correspondingly, nobody cares about the reality, abolishment and poverty began to grow. In order to solve this problem, the male lead changed this situation by closing the server temporarily and rebuilding basic construction. And that’s exactly what I am going to illustrate. Since public transportation plays an irreplaceable role in our lives. Its’ perfection is one of the best things we can have to enhance our sense of happiness and comfort.

Moreover, as I said before, building basic constructions, such as railways and roads, is a fantastic way to reduce the unemployment rate. With low requirements and high rewards, the number of people willing to engage will be big. So to some extent, improving public transportation can be viewed as a way to solve social problems. And that’s why the basic construction is tightly bounded with policy. However, the internet development is more flexible and less useful in terms of solving social problems because of higher demands.

Last but not least. The  public transportation is more useful if we view the question in the long run. For instance, we can never transport our soldiers by the internet, but railways will do this job. We can’t know how big a city can be, so the traffic system should have high limits.

All in all, although the internet technology is improving fast. We should still pay enough attention to public transportation. As a result, we should take the extra money spent on it for granted.

April 19, 2021 at 1:50 pm

The 21th[spelling error  ] century is the century[repetition  ] of [ article error ]internet. The improvement of network technology has changed our lives greatly.[punctuation error with coordinating conjunction  ] So if we follow[gramamtical error  ] this logic[unclear  ], we would( take the development of internet access as the most important thing)[ unclear ]. However, (I hold the view that it’s more crucial to spend money on public transportation. My reasons are as follows.)[cliches  ]

Firstly, the internet indeed created a marvelous virtual world for us. [ punctuation error with coordinating conjunction ]But that’s not the one we’re living [  unclear]. The movie Ready Player One also discussed[grammatical error  ] this question. (With advanced cyber technology and VR devices)[  unclear], people can immerse themselves in the virtual world. Correspondingly, nobody cares about the[article error  ] reality[  zero-conditional issue], abolishment and poverty began to grow[unclear  ]. In order to solve this problem, the male lead changed this situation[ unclear ] by closing the server temporarily and rebuilding basic construction[unclear  ].[ punctuation with coordinating conjunction ] And that’s exactly what I am going to illustrate. Since public transportation plays an irreplaceable role in our lives. [ grammatical error ]Its’ perfection is one of the best things we can have to enhance our sense [word form error  ]of happiness and comfort.

Moreover, as I said before, building (basic constructions)[ infrastructure ], such as railways and roads, is a fantastic way to reduce the unemployment rate. With low requirements and high rewards, the number of people willing to engage[unclear  ] (will be big)[zero-conditional  ]. [ punctuation error with coordinating conjunction ]So to some extent, improving public transportation can be viewed as a way to solve social problems. [ punctuation error ]And that’s why the basic construction[ unclear ] is tightly bounded with policy. However, the internet development is more flexible and less useful in terms of solving social problems because of higher demands.

Last but not least. [grammatical error  ]The  public transportation is[becomes  ] more useful if we view[ grammatical error ] the question in the long run. For instance, we can never transport our soldiers by the internet, but railways will do this job. We can’t know how big a city can be, so the traffic system should have high limits[ unclear ].

All in all, although the [ article error ]internet technology is improving fast. [ grammatical error ]We should still pay enough attention to public transportation. As a result, we should take the extra money spent on it for granted.