It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Riddlesh
    University: Wuhan University
    Nationality: Mainland China
    July 21, 2021 at 10:03 am

It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As a student, every time I entered a new school. I will be in a different atmosphere, and thus make new friends. From my point of view, it’s much more important to get acquainted with new people and make friends with them. Here are my reasons:

First of all, being a student, I have been moving on and entering new stages of my life. If I keep reluctant accepting my new classmates. It will make me feel lonely, I will find nobody to share fantastic things with nor to spend time together. Which is an unhealthy mode for growing up.

Moreover, as time goes by, the cost of maintaining old relationship increase. This happens when we move or have different plans for the day. It is less likely for old friends to adjust their schedules and waste a lot of time on the road. In contrast, we tend to chat more with newly met people. Not only because of the feeling of freshness, but also because we’re in the same atmosphere. So we’re more possible to have the same schedule and topics.

Last but not the least, we’re always learning new things from all sources. Other’s opinion is one of the very significant sources that we can’t ignore. In order to catch up with the trend, we should absorb different points of view. Always discussing problems with our old friends means we’re listening to the old sayings time and time again. It’s necessary for us to make new friends and hear new voices, that’ll help us grow in a more comprehensive way.

All in all, I think it’s more important for us to make new friends than to keep our old friends. For new friends can bring us new thoughts and accompany us during the new era. It is also the trend that we will finally grow up and say goodbye to those old things.

July 29, 2021 at 3:12 am

As a student, every time I entered a new school.[ grammatical error  ] I will[ grammatical error  ] be in a different atmosphere, and thus make[ grammatical error  ] new friends. From my point of view, it’s much more[ grammatical error  ] important to get acquainted with new people and make friends with them. Here are my reasons:[summarize your reasons   ]

First of all, being a student, I have been moving on and entering new stages of my life. If I keep reluctant accepting my new classmates. It will make me feel lonely, I will find nobody to share fantastic things with nor to spend time together. Which is an unhealthy mode for growing up.

Moreover, as time goes by, the cost of maintaining old relationship increase. This happens when we move or have different plans for the day. It is less likely for old friends to adjust their schedules and waste a lot of time on the road. In contrast, we tend to chat more with newly met people. Not only because of the feeling of freshness, but also because we’re in the same atmosphere. So we’re more possible to have the same schedule and topics.

Last but not the least, we’re always learning new things from all sources. Other’s opinion is one of the very significant sources that we can’t ignore. In order to catch up with the trend, we should absorb different points of view. Always discussing problems with our old friends means we’re listening to the old sayings time and time again. It’s necessary for us to make new friends and hear new voices, that’ll help us grow in a more comprehensive way.

All in all, I think it’s more important for us to make new friends than to keep our old friends. For new friends can bring us new thoughts and accompany us during the new era. It is also the trend that we will finally grow up and say goodbye to those old things.

July 29, 2021 at 3:16 am

Partial Revision [All sentences are problematic.]

Riddlesh
    University: Wuhan University
    Nationality: Mainland China
    July 30, 2021 at 12:05 pm

As a student, each time I entered a new school. I would be in a different atmosphere, so I usually made new friends. From my point of view, it’s more important to get acquainted with strange people than keep in touch with old friends.

First of all, as a student, if I keep reluctant accepting new classmates as friends. It will make me feel lonely, I will find nobody to share fantastic things with nor to spend time together. Because the  atmosphere we’re living in has changed, old friends may be unable to understand our new worries. So we usually can’t get suitable suggestions if we stay unwilling to make new friends. Which is an unhealthy mode for growing up.

Moreover, as time goes by, the cost of maintaining old relationship increases. This happens when we move or have different schedules. It is less likely for old friends to adjust their schedules and waste a lot of time on the road. In contrast, we tend to chat more with newly met people. Not only because of the feeling of freshness, but also because we have similar arragements.

Last but not least, we’re always learning new things from all sources. Other’s opinion is one of sources that we can’t ignore. In order to catch up with the trend, we should absorb different points of view. Always discussing problems with our old friends means we’re listening to the old sayings time and time again. It’s necessary to make new friends and hear new voices, it will help us grow in a more comprehensive way.

All in all, I think it’s more important for us to make new friends than to keep our old friends. For new friends can bring us new thoughts and accompany us. It is also the trend that we will finally grow up and say goodbye to those old things.

July 30, 2021 at 2:55 pm

As a student, each time I entered a new school.[ grammatical error  ] I would be in a different atmosphere, so I usually made new friends. From my point of view, it’s more important to get acquainted with strange people than keep in touch with old friends.

First of all, as a student, if I keep reluctant [grammatical error   ]accepting new classmates as friends. [grammaticla error   ]It will make me feel lonely, [punctuation error   ]I will find nobody to share fantastic things with nor to spend time together. Because the  atmosphere we’re living in has changed, old friends may be unable to understand our new worries. So we usually can’t get suitable suggestions if we stay unwilling to make new friends. Which is an unhealthy mode for growing up.

Moreover, as time goes by, the cost of maintaining old relationship increases. This happens when we move or have different schedules. It is less likely for old friends to adjust their schedules and waste a lot of time on the road. In contrast, we tend to chat more with newly met people. Not only because of the feeling of freshness, but also because we have similar arragements.

Last but not least, we’re always learning new things from all sources. Other’s opinion is one of sources that we can’t ignore. In order to catch up with the trend, we should absorb different points of view. Always discussing problems with our old friends means we’re listening to the old sayings time and time again. It’s necessary to make new friends and hear new voices, it will help us grow in a more comprehensive way.

All in all, I think it’s more important for us to make new friends than to keep our old friends. For new friends can bring us new thoughts and accompany us. It is also the trend that we will finally grow up and say goodbye to those old things.

July 30, 2021 at 3:02 pm

Partial revision [All sentences are grammatically problematic.]