It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

• matsudaira
    University: Lanzhou University
    Nationality: China
    August 30, 2020 at 1:44 am

It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

With the improvmentn of trains and planes, it’s easier for people to leave their hometown for a job or for their university life. With the happiness due to making new friends, many people also have to handle a problem that how they get a balance on keeping ol friends and making new friends. My opinion about this arguement is it’s more important for us to keep relationships between old friends and ourselves.

I won’t deny the importance of making new friends though it’s not the most important thing,because people aren’t trying to make friends will having troubles more frequently than others in strange environment. When somebody stay in conditions neither themselves nor their old friends are familiar with, they do need making some local friends to help them.When I went to the university thousands miles away from my hometown, none of my old friends can help me there and the only way for me to get assistance is to make some new friends like my classmates and friends in the students’ union.If I rejected on making new friends,I’m pretty sure that I would had a terrible university life.

However, it’s also an important thing for us to spend time on keeping these old friends that was new friends rather than keep on having new friends because they are more likely to help you with considereing themselves benefit.I broke my bones on left foot when I was 14 and unable to go to the hospital, two of my friends with more than 2 years’ friendship with me just carried me to the hospital 800 meters away.I know it’s not a easy job because I was about 180 pounds weight, but they still do that for me because we are friends.If I just focus on making new friends,maybe I would have to call 120 for expensive medical service.

September 1, 2020 at 9:06 pm

Score: 43.1

Issues:

1. About 85% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

September 1, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Please add my WeChat account and remind me of sending you screenshot reviews.