It is more important to keep your old friends than to make new friends.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important to keep your old friends than to make new friends.

• Time_Sea
    University: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
    Nationality: China
    June 22, 2022 at 2:46 pm

It is more important to keep your old friends than to make new friends.

Well, I disagree with that statement. It is apparent that friendship is valuable and maintaining good relationships with our old friends is of great importance, but I think it is more important for us to learn how to make new friends.

The world is changing rapidly all the time, so do us and our friends. Some years later, you may find that your best friend is no longer the person you are familiar with. Take myself as an example. Bob and I were really good friends when we were in primary school. We learned together, studied together, shared each other’s happiness and sadness. That was one of the most unforgettable times in my life. But after the high school entrance exam, I was admitted to the best high school in my city and then entered one of China’s key universities, but he failed the exam and went to a vocational school. Our lives have become totally different since that exam. Several days ago, I met him in a local supermarket. We both recognized each other, but we can not find something interesting to talk to each other, just simple greetings. We both changed a lot, and it’s really hard for both of us to keep that friendship. The best choice is to give up.

Friends you made in the past can not always be around you. When you go abroad for further study or you move to a unfamiliar city to work, your old friends can do almost nothing to help you make through the difficulties there. However, if you are outgoing enough and make a few friends in the new environment, life will become much easier for you under their company.

June 24, 2022 at 2:16 pm

Fix problems suggested on screenshot reviews.

Time_Sea
    July 1, 2022 at 3:06 pm

Well, I disagree with that statement. It is apparent that friendship is valuable and maintaining good relationships with our old friends is necessary, but I think learning how to make new friends matters much more.

The world is always changing at a very high speed, and the same for me and my friends. Some years later, you may find that your once best friend is no longer the person you knew before. Bob and I were best friends when we were in primary school. We learned together, studied together, shared(sorry, I don’t know how to fix the problem here) each other’s happiness and sadness. That was one of the most unforgettable times in my life. But after the high school entrance exam, I was admitted to the best high school in my city and then entered one of China’s key universities, but he failed the exam and went to a vocational school. Our lives have become hugely different since that exam. Several days ago, I met him in a local supermarket. We both recognized each other, but we could not find anything interesting to talk to each other, only simple greetings. We both changed a lot, and it’ s pretty hard for us to keep that friendship. The best choice is to give up.

Friends you made in the past can not always be around you. When you go abroad for further study or move to an unfamiliar city to work, your old friends can do almost nothing to help you get through the difficulties there. However, if you are outgoing enough and make a few friends in the new environment, life will become much easier for you with their company.

July 3, 2022 at 1:52 am

Well, I disagree with that statement[ summarize the statement ]. It is apparent that Friendship [Friendship]is valuable [ punctuation error ]and [ wrong coordinating conjunction ]maintaining good relationships[word form error  ] with our old friends is necessary[vague adjective  ], but I think learning how to make new friends matters much more.

The world is always changing at a very high speed, and the same for me and my friends[ my friends and me ][sentence contains many non-content words: and, the, my, me  ]. Some years later, you[inconsistency in person  ] may find that your once best friend is no longer the person you knew before. Bob and I were best friends when we were in primary school. We learned together, studied together, [ and ]shared each other’s happiness and sadness. That was one of the most unforgettable times in my life. But after the high school entrance exam, I was admitted to the best high school in my city and then entered one of China’s key [national research  ]universities, but he failed the exam and went to a vocational school. Our lives have become hugely different since that exam. Several days ago, I met him in a local supermarket. We both recognized each other, but we could not find anything interesting to talk [ about ] to each other, only simple greetings. We both changed a lot, and it[ unclear pronoun ]’ s pretty hard for us to keep that Friendship[speling error  ]. The best choice is to give up[unclear  ].

Friends you[ person inconsistency ] made in the past can not always be around you. When you go abroad for further study or move to an unfamiliar city to work, your old friends can do almost nothing to help you get through the difficulties there. However, if you are outgoing enough and make a few friends in the new environment, life will become much easier for you with their[ unclear pronoun ] company.

[Person inconsistency is a notable issue.  ]

July 3, 2022 at 2:03 am

Final revision.

Time_Sea
    July 3, 2022 at 3:39 pm

<p class=”md-end-block md-p”><span class=”md-plain md-expand”>I disagree with the statement that maintaining relationship with old friends is more important than making new ones. Friendship is valuable, therefore keep a good relationship with our old friends is essential. However, learning how to make new friends matters much more.</span></p>
    <p class=”md-end-block md-p”><span class=”md-plain”>The world is changing at a very high speed. The same for we human. Some years later, we may find that our once best friend is no longer the person we knew before. Bob and I were best friends when we were in primary school and middle school. We learned together, studied together and shared each other’s happiness and sadness. After the high school entrance exam, I was admitted to the best high school in my city and then entered one of China’s national research universities. But he failed the exam and went to a local vocational scool. Our lives have become hugely different since that exam. Several days ago, I met him in a local supermarket. We both recognized each other, but we could not find anything interesting to talk about, only simple greetings. We both changed a lot. As a consequence, keeping that friendship is pretty hard. We have to go our seperate ways.</span></p>
    <p class=”md-end-block md-p md-focus”><span class=”md-plain md-expand”>Friends we made in the past can not always be around us. When we go abroad for further study or move to an unfamiliar city, our friends can do almost nothing to help us get through the tough times there. However, if you are outgoing enough and make a few friends in the new environment, life will become much easier with your friends’ company.</span></p>

July 5, 2022 at 1:25 pm

I don’t work on an essay after ‘final revision’.