It’s better to watch serious movies to get deeper thought than to watch movies that amuse to entertain you.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It’s better to watch serious movies to get deeper thought than to watch movies that amuse to entertain you.

• fightforme
    University: Macau university of science and technology
    Nationality: China
    July 20, 2020 at 3:09 pm

It’s better to watch serious movies to get deeper thought than to watch movies that amuse to entertain you.

Nowadays as unprecedented boom happened in the industry of movies, the genre of movies become more and more diversified. And the purposes the movies served are not only for just bring people some entertainment but also arouse the audience sympathy. So I think people will not have to choose amusement and lost some deeper thought at the same time.

In the past, when the movies were not popular as we are now, people could only see some simple purpose movies showed in the cinema. For example, in the 1980s, we can only watch some army topic movies in China. ‘Jiang Jie’, which is a famous movie at that time, is only about how to bring the invaders out of china. It is an extremely serious movie and people didn’t have choice at that time. Since we began to do some revolution, the movie industry began to become prosperous. Then we had some world-famous movie like ‘lost and love’ which also saying the story of defending invaders. However, serious as the movie is, it still has some humor factor in it. When they Tangwei and their friends having the talk show in campus, they made a lots of fun about their hilarious acting and people’s awesome commons about the acts. It really doesn’t matter whether the movie is serious or not. What matters most is the director’s thought and actors skills. So after the laugh, the movie itself also have more valuable left. The lost or love has historical background for people to comprehend knowledge. it happened in Shanghai in the 1930s, so every word the stars said was trained specifically to fit that time. Women wore traditional clothes, some of the men started to wore the suits.

The producer must aware that only the movie with recreation factor and meaningful topic can last long in audience mind. While only the recreation will soon be forgotten, and the serious movies are boring and seldom liked by the people, the best way to give people impression is to combined both of them. This is the best movie should be.

July 20, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lots of grammar errors.
    2. Most punctuations concerning coordinating conjunctions were wrong.
    3. Lengthy paragraph. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.
    4. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    5. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

fightforme
    July 21, 2020 at 11:45 am

Nowadays, as extreme boom happened in the industry of movies, the genre of movies become more diversified. And the movies can not only for bringing people some entertainment, but also arousing the audience sympathy. Therefore, in my opinion, people can enjoy amusement and get some deeper thought at the same time.

I personally will choose neither of these. For the pure serious movie, the lack of fun makes me boring. I will quit or jump to the end in no time. For pure comedies, people will have short memory of the content because there is nothing we learn from. I think the best is to choose the movies which have both entertainment and interesting and meaningful content.

In the past, because of some restrictions, people could only see some simple purpose movies showed in the cinema. For example, in the 1980s, we could only watch some army topic movies in China. ‘Jiang Jie’, which was a famous movie at that time, but is really a tedium movie. Since we began to conduct some revolution, the movie industry began to become prosperous. Then we had some world-famous movie, like ‘lost and love’ which also saying the story of defending invaders. However, although the movie background was very solemn, it has some humor factor in it. At the beginning, the students were playing the talk show on campus. They made a plenty of fun about their hilarious acting and people’s awesome commons about the acts.

People aware that only the movie with recreation factor and meaningful topic can last long in audience mind. Movie with only the recreation will soon be forgotten, and the serious movies are boring and seldom liked by the people. So, the best way to give them the most enjoyable experience is to combine both. Only in this way can our movie industry can live long and prosper.

July 21, 2020 at 2:10 pm

Pending

fightforme
    July 22, 2020 at 2:06 pm

During the past decades, the movie industry has undergone notable transformations, including diversification of genre. As a result, the movies are not only entertaining, but also arousing the audience sympathy to some crucial phenomena in the society. Therefore, in my opinion, I personally will choose a movie contained both.

The reason is simple. For the pure serious movie, the lack of fun makes me boring. I will quit or jump to the end in no time. For pure comedies, people will have short memory of the content because there is nothing they can learn from. I think the best is to choose the movies which have both entertainment and meaningful content.

People always have a stereotype thought that movie should be pure comedies or serious. But today we have various types of movies which can be the mixture of two genres. In the past, because of some restrictions made by the government, people could only see some simple topic movies showed in the cinema. For example, in the 1980s, we could only watch some army topic movies in China. ‘Jiang Jie’, which was a famous movie at that time, is a tedium movie. Since we conduct the revolution, the movie industry began to become prosperous. Then we had some world-famous movie like ‘lost and love’ which also tells the story of defending invaders.  Although the movie background was very solemn, it has some humor factor in it. You can see these in the beginning of the movie, when the students were playing the talk show on campus. During that time, they made a plenty of fun about their hilarious acting and people’s awesome commons about the acts.

People aware that only the movie with recreation factor and meaningful topic can last long in audience’s mind. Movies with only the recreation will soon be forgotten, and the serious movies are boring and seldom liked by the people. So, the best way to give them the most enjoyable experience is to combine both. Only in this way can our movie industry live long and prosper.

July 22, 2020 at 9:53 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.
    2. Lots of punctuation errors.
    3. Redundancy.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

fightforme
    July 23, 2020 at 9:08 am

During the past decades, the movie industry has undergone notable transformations, including diversification of genre. As a result, the movies are not only entertaining but also arousing the audience’s sympathy to some crucial phenomena in the society. Therefore, in my opinion, I will choose a movie contained both.

The reason is simple. For the serious movie, the lack of fun makes me boring. I will quit or jump to the end in no time. For comedies, people will have a short memory of the content because there is nothing they can learn from it. I think the best is to choose the movies which have both entertainment and meaningful content. People always have a stereotype thought that movie should be pure comedies or serious. But today we have various types of movies which can be the combination of two genres.

In the past because of some restrictions made by the government, people could only see some simple topic movies showed in the cinema. For example, in the 1980s, we could only watch some army topic movies in China. ‘Jiang Jie’, which was a famous movie at that time, is a tedium movie. Since we conduct the revolution, the movie industry began to become prosperous. Then we had some world-famous movie like ‘lost and love’ which also tells the story of defending invaders.  Although the movie background was very solemn, it has some humor factor in it. You can see these at the beginning of the movie, when the students were playing the talk show on campus. During that time, they made plenty of fun about their hilarious acting and people’s awesome commons about the acts.

People aware that only the movie with recreation factor and meaningful topic can last long in audience mind. Movies with only the recreation will soon be forgotten, and the serious movies are boring and seldom liked by the people. So, the best way to give them the most enjoyable experience is to combine both. Only in this way can our movie industry live long and prosper.

July 24, 2020 at 9:04 pm

Score: Ungraded

During the past decades, the movie industry has undergone notable transformations, including diversification of genre. As a result, the [ many ]movies [today  ] are not only entertaining but also [inspiring. For instance, certain movies even motivate the audience to pay their attention    ]arousing the audience’s sympathy to some crucial phenomena in the society. [logically disconnected  ]Therefore, in my opinion, I will choose a movie contained both[  unclear].

The reason is simple. For the [article error  ]serious movie, the lack of fun makes me boring. I will quit or jump to the end in no time. For comedies, people[shift of person  ] will have a short memory of the content because there is nothing they can learn from it[ unclear pronoun ][unclear  ].[logical disconnected  ] I think the best[unclear  ] is to choose the movies which have both entertainment and meaningful content. People[ shift of content ] always have a stereotype thought that movie [word form error  ]should be pure comedies or serious[unparalleled  ]. But today we[  shift of person] have various types of movies which can be the combination of two genres.

In the past because of some restrictions made by the government, people could only see some simple topic movies showed in the cinema. For example, in the 1980s, we could only watch some army topic movies in China. ‘Jiang Jie’, which was a famous movie at that time, is a tedium movie. Since we conduct the revolution, the movie industry began to become prosperous. Then we had some world-famous movie like ‘lost and love’ which also tells the story of defending invaders.  Although the movie background was very solemn, it has some humor factor in it. You can see these at the beginning of the movie, when the students were playing the talk show on campus. During that time, they made plenty of fun about their hilarious acting and people’s awesome commons about the acts.

People aware that only the movie with recreation factor and meaningful topic can last long in audience mind. Movies with only the recreation will soon be forgotten, and the serious movies are boring and seldom liked by the people. So, the best way to give them the most enjoyable experience is to combine both. Only in this way can our movie industry live long and prosper.

Tagged: