Nowadays, more and more jobs and tasks are done by machines which involve hard physical work. Do the positive effects of this trend outweigh the negative effects?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Nowadays, more and more jobs and tasks are done by machines which involve hard physical work. Do the positive effects of this trend outweigh the negative effects?

• wingardium
    University: Shanghai University
    Nationality: China
    July 2, 2020 at 3:37 pm

Nowadays, more and more jobs and tasks are done by machines which involve hard physical work. Do the positive effects of this trend outweigh the negative effects?

Since the beginning of industry revolution, machines start to partly replace human in workpalce. Nowadays, hard physical works are increasingly done by machines. I think the benefits of this trend could outweigh the drawbacks.

The most significant positive effect of the machines is to increase the production efficiency so that consumers would enjoy more sufficient resources. People tend to finish hard physical works slowly because human get exhausted easily. We must rest and relax from time to time so that the lack of efficiency is inevitable. However, machines can keep working from day to night without pausing. Thus, the work that takes people a month might be finished in 10 days by machines. With the astonishing efficiency of machines, the production rate might treble that of the human-dominated product line. Naturally, comsumers would enjoy more products in a limited time span.

Aside from the high efficiency, machines could liberate workers from hard physical works so that they could enjoy more “me time”. In the past, workers tended to be exausted after suffering from the physical works. Thus, they wanted to do nothing except to have a good rest after work. Nowdays, with the help of machines, workers just need to touch several buttons to finish the physic-demanding works. Thus, they always find themselves energetic after working days. Then, they could spare some time for their hobbies such as jogging, singing, drawing, etc. The leisure time saved for themselves benefits workers’ mental and physical health.

To sum up, replacing human with machines to finish manual labours is a huge progress of the society. Consumers and workers all benefit from this trend. Thus, I think the benefits of this trend could outweigh the drawbacks.

July 4, 2020 at 1:55 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    2. Extensive grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

wingardium
    University: Shanghai University
    Nationality: China
    July 4, 2020 at 4:20 am

Since the industry revolution, machines have been starting replacing humans in the workplace. Nowadays, people increasingly rely on machines to deal with hard physical works. I think the benefits of this trend could outweigh the drawbacks.

One of the positive effects of the machines is to increase production efficiency so that consumers would enjoy sufficient resources. People deal with hard physical works slowly because they tend to get exhausted. Humans must rest and relax from time to time so that the lack of efficiency is inevitable. However, an automated production line can keep working from day to night without pausing. Thus, the work that takes people a month might be finished in 10 days by machines. With the astonishing efficiency of machines, the production rate might treble that of the human-dominated production line. Naturally, consumers would enjoy more products in a limited period.

Aside from the high efficiency, machines could liberate workers from hard physical works so that they could enjoy more me-time. In the past, workers tended to be exhausted after suffering a lot from physical works. Thus, they wanted to do nothing except to have a good rest after work. Nowadays, with the help of machines, workers just touch several buttons to finish the physic-demanding works. Thus, they always find themselves energetic after a day of working. Then, they could spare some time for their hobbies such as jogging, singing, drawing, etc. The leisure time saved for themselves benefits workers’ mental and physical health.

To sum up, replacing humans with machines to finish manual labor is huge progress in society. Consumers and workers all benefit from this trend. Thus, I think the benefits of this trend could outweigh the drawbacks.

July 7, 2020 at 2:54 am

Since the industry revolutionn[ Industrial Revolution ], machines have been starting replacing humans in the workplace. Nowadays, people increasingly rely on machines to deal with [ perform ]hard physical works[ work ]. I think the benefits of this trend could [/would  ]outweigh the[its{logically more coherent}  ] drawbacks.

One of the positive effects of the [wide application of  ]machines is to increase production efficiency[, which in turn would allow  ] so that consumers would [ to ]enjoy sufficient resources[ goods/products]. [On the other hand, people  ]People deal with [ complete ]hard physical works[work/tasks  ] slowly because they tend to get exhausted. [Since humans  ]Humans must rest and relax from time to time[ , ] so that the lack of efficiency is inevitable. However, an automated production line can keep working from day to night without pausing. Thus, the work that takes people a month might be finished in [ within ten ]10 days by machines. With the astonishing efficiency of machines, the production rate might treble that of the human-dominated production line. Naturally, [Consequently,  ]consumers would enjoy[be able to buy  ] more products in a limited period[at a lower price  ].

Aside from the [ In addition to ]high efficiency, machines could liberate workers from hard physical works[ work ] so that they could enjoy more me-time. In the past, workers tended to be exhausted after suffering a lot from physical works[ work ]. Thus, they wanted to do nothing except to have a good rest after work. Nowadays, with the help of machines, workers just touch several buttons to finish the physic-demanding works[ tasks ]. Thus, they always find themselves energetic after a day of working. Then, they could spare some time for their hobbies such as jogging, singing, drawing, etc. The leisure time saved for themselves benefits workers’ mental and physical health.

To sum up, replacing humans with machines to finish[conduct /undertake/perform ] manual labor is [a   ]huge progress in society. Consumers and workers all benefit from this trend. Thus, I think the benefits of this trend could outweigh the drawbacks[repetition  ].