Letter of Recommendation for Electronic and Computer Engineering

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Letter of Recommendation Letter of Recommendation for Electronic and Computer Engineering

• wscps
    University: Zhejiang University
    Nationality: China
    October 16, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Letter of Recommendation for Electronic and Computer Engineering

To whom it may concern,

I take great pleasure in writing this letter of recommendation for Mr. CHEN Pansheng, an excellent student as well as an intelligent, gifted and earnest gentleman, to support his application for further study in your renowned program.

I served as Pansheng’s academic tutor during university and also taught him and the class Sensor Technology. This course introduces the basic theory and characteristics of the sensor, the calibration methods and the application of sensor technology. The course focuses on the various types of sensors, including their conversion principle, structure, characterization, inspection circuit and their typical applications, at the end other modern new sensor technology are briefly introduced. Observed from his class performance, I could see Pansheng was the student who actively participated in every single experiment and attentively listened to me. In particular, his serious experimental attitude should be highly praiseworthy, which is believed to be a valuable asset for his subsequent study.

Pansheng shows great talent as well as increasing interests, which spur on cultivating the habit of reading literature associated with this field and he also usually turns to me for opinions and discussions. Hardworking, rigorous and motivated as he has always been, his final thesis, presentation performance, theoretical knowledge and experiment performance jointly contributed to the high mark of 95/100, which fully reveals the remarkable overall ability, which confirms his excellence and ranks the top 1 student in my class.

For the love and his dream to be an elite in this domain, I am deeply convinced that he will make every endeavor to accomplish his goal. With excellent academic background and rich practical experiences, Mr. CHEN Pansheng will undoubtedly be an outstanding student in graduate studies. Your positive consideration will be much appreciated!

Yours sincerely!

October 26, 2019 at 2:55 am

To whom it may concern, [  conventions/punctuation error ]

I take great pleasure in writing this letter of recommendation for Mr. CHEN Pansheng, an excellent student as well as an intelligent, gifted and earnest gentleman, [ these adjectives will not work in your favor; use examples to illustrate why you are excellent/intelligent/gifted rather than saying that  ]to support his application for further study in your renowned program [ No need to say this since your LOR is used for various graduate programs. Additionally, each graduate program has its unique features, so it is inappropriate to rate a program.  ].

I served as Pansheng’s academic tutor during university [ unclear  ] and also taught him and the class Sensor Technology [ bad wording  ]. This course introduces the basic theory and characteristics of the sensor, the calibration methods and the application of sensor technology [ lots of grammatic errors including articles  ]. The course focuses on the various types of sensors, including their conversion principle, structure, characterization, inspection circuit and their typical applications, at the end other modern new sensor technology are briefly introduced. [  You talk extensively about the course, which does NOT relate to your capabilities/qualifications., etc. It is better to put that ‘you have acquired xxx theories in relation to xxx sensors., etc. ]Observed from his class performance, I could see Pansheng was the student who actively participated in every single experiment and attentively listened to me. [ These are the qualities for an average student, not for an ‘excellent’ student  ] In particular, his serious experimental attitude should be highly praiseworthy, which is believed to be a valuable asset for his subsequent study. [Unconvincing language because so far readers don’t know what ‘outstanding’ capabilities you have.   ]

[  The following paragraphs show similar issues, so I will not go to the details. ]

Pansheng shows great talent as well as increasing interests, which spur on cultivating the habit of reading literature associated with this field and he also usually turns to me for opinions and discussions. Hardworking, rigorous and motivated as he has always been, his final thesis, presentation performance, theoretical knowledge and experiment performance jointly contributed to the high mark of 95/100, which fully reveals the remarkable overall ability, which confirms his excellence and ranks the top 1 student in my class.

For the love and his dream to be an elite in this domain, I am deeply convinced that he will make every endeavor to accomplish his goal. With excellent academic background and rich practical experiences, Mr. CHEN Pansheng will undoubtedly be an outstanding student in graduate studies. Your positive consideration will be much appreciated!

Yours sincerely!