Letter of Recommendation example

• ccydd
    University: XJTU
    Nationality: CHN
    September 26, 2019 at 1:40 am

Letter of Recommendation example

I was asked to send a letter of recommendation from Mr. Gao Jack, Chief Accountant of China Jilin Dingxiang Zhengxing Abrasive Co., Ltd. Mr. Gao Guowei worked in our department for four months in the summer and winter.

I respect him very much, because although I know very little about Mr. Gao, I still respect him very much. I think I can publicly judge Mr. Gao to help you make a decision.

Mr. Gao is one of the most dedicated and busy apprentices in our department. He, and strive to use his theoretical knowledge. During the internship, he and his colleagues established a good and recognized friendship and his efforts.

Our colleagues told me that they like this young man and hope that he will become a permanent employee of our society. They are polite, careful, friendly and helpful to Mr. Gao. His personality has a great influence on us.

I am very happy to meet him. I found that Mr. Gao is very dedicated, organized and attention to detail. And expect him to have a bright future. Therefore, I highly recommend that you join your program.

If you have further questions about this candidate, please contact me directly.
    You are very loyal

September 26, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Score: Ungraded.

I will send you my feedback via WeChat.

Regards,

Lin Qiu