Letter of Recommendation for Accountancy

• Ren
    University: UIUC
    Nationality: UIUC
    September 18, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Please help my friend with this Letter of Recommendation for Accounting for graduate school admission.

It is my pleasure to support Ms Sarah Deng to get into your esteemed accounting program. Ms Deng is studying in Dongbei U. of Finance and Economics and currently is enrolled in Normandy Business University, France, getting rid of her last year of undergraduate studies as a transfer student. I came to know her when she came in my Western Accounting course, and I have become quite close with her ever since.

I found Ms Deng to be a very very clever student. She was active in many class participations and discussions, was keen to imagine and produce original and inspiring ideas and was willing to accept counter criticisms. Her performance in my class was great course, which reflected performance in homework, paper and etc.

Ms Deng showed a readiness in her graduate studies in accounting in top American universities. she strived to hone her knowledge and skills through practice. Her internships taught her with the routine accounting practice, a good way to apply her theoretical understanding of accounting in practical settings. Ms Deng is also fluent in 2nd language. I believe her skills show her success in her future academic and professional imaginations.

Ms Deng is a woman of talents. On campus and beyond she actively participated in competitions of music. In sports and arts, she got prizes and awards in those areas. In addition, she was keen in volunteer work. In short, Ms Deng is a very talented . Consequently, I wholeheartedly recommend her to your program.

September 18, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Score: 66.4

I have revised your Letter of Recommendation for Accountancy and sent it over to you via WeChat.

Regards,

Lin Qiu