Letter of Recommendation for Accountancy

• Ren
    University: UIUC
    Nationality: UIUC
    September 18, 2019 at 4:03 pm

This is a Letter of Recommendation for Accountancy program. It is for my friend. Thank you!

I known Deng since the spring semester of 2018, in the as her professor instructing Advance Financial Accounting course. I recommend Ms Deng without hesitation to your program in accounting.

Ms Deng was an excellent student in her undergraduate years. In fact, her job was within ten percent all students in her school and she received various awards and rewards. For her excellent performance she was an exchange student to a French business school for her senior year additional studies.

Ms Deng possesses language skills. She could converse with people of different cultural habits, and express her ideas clearly with delay. In her emails to me she told me of her academic progress in the French university, a good sign that she could easily jump to academic and living environments. I believe that her English skills will be a barrier for her graduate studies at your country.

Ms Deng also has excellent analytical skills. I came to her performance in my class and the hearsays from my colleagues, who taught her other courses of classes and subjects. In addition, her good performance in GMAT test repeats her excellent analytical ability.

In conclusion, in studies, Ms Deng shows clear signs of excellent and outstanding personality, and an ability to work of her own. Her overall performance shows that she could survive without challenge in your graduate program such as yours.  I highly recommend her.

Please feel free to contact me for information.

September 18, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Score: 69.1

I have revised your Letter of Recommendation for Accountancy and sent it over to you via WeChat.

Regards,

Lin Qiu