Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Letter of Recommendation Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering

• wendyliu
    University: TUC
    Nationality: China
    October 15, 2019 at 3:49 am

I am honored to be as a reference for Mr. xxx a student who joined my research work at the Alan. G. MacDiamid Laboratory at Jilin University during his summer and winter holidays since 2006. Knowing him full well I strongly support his plan of pursuing graduate studies in Chemical Engineering at a prominent western institution like you.

Jack is an outstanding student in academics as always. He is currently enrolling in our university’s Chemical Engineering and Intensive English program, a five-year BS program recognized across China for its high quality of teaching and research and more. Jack has performed very well in this program, attested you know by his nomination of departmental scholarship. So I selected him without thinking from a dozen of applicants to be my research assistant.

Jack is keen to succeed in the projects he takes on, evidenced by his successful research assistant work with me on the research into Factors Governing Nanocrystals Aqueous CdTe. In performing research work Jack showed sincere working attitude and demonstrated solid knowledge in Chemical Engineering and related subjects. Consequently, he completed the research of his work with high quality results.

Jack proved himself against others to be a versatile individual. He is an active participant in activities on and off campus, willing to communicate with people across cultures and backgrounds. He has learnt and thus acquired English proficiency, which will enable him to do well in a rigorous graduate program in a western university such as yours. In addition, Jack is mature, dependable and physically and mentally healthy man.

In conclusion, Jack’s performance in academics and research has demonstrated his significant preparedness in pursuing a higher degree at an American graduate school. As a result, I recommend him to you without hesitation. Please feel free to contact me directly should you have further questions.

Sincerely,

October 16, 2019 at 1:59 am

Score: 49

I will send you screenshots to illustrate problems/errors in detail.