Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Letter of Recommendation Letter of Recommendation for Chemical Engineering

• wendyliu
    University: TUC
    Nationality: China
    October 15, 2019 at 3:43 am

It’s my great pleasure to enclose a requested reference letter for one of my students, Mr. xxx, who has informed me of his proposal for a place in the graduate Chemical Engineering program at your esteemed university.

During the time I have known Mr. Han as a student and more as an assistant in my lab, he has on many times shown himself to be presented as an attentive, committed, and dependable student and researcher, who pursued his studies with a maturity and vigor beyond his years of age. He is one of a few students in his class that have scientific papers published on top jounals. Therefore, it is of little surprise at all to me that he has maintained a good academic record.

In my lab Mr. Han has been conducting an experimental study of Binary Nanofluid Heat and Mass Transfer Enhancement of the Bubble Absorption, and I have found him more than ever capable of producing of quality results despite deadline pressure. I am particularly impressed by his eagerness to always learn, use of initiative when needed, and his willingness to accept responsibility.

Without going into detail that you would prefer, I have every confidence, based on his energy and dedication under my direction, that Mr. Han has the capability to undertake new challenges posed for him of an exacting nature in a Western university. In short, he shows the recognition that excellence can become a journey, not a destination.

I have found Mr. Han to have a friendly, outgoing personality, and he is a willing, as well as a flexible participant in campus activities, both at community and sporting levels. Accordingly, I have found him to be popular with his contemporaries.

Mr. Han has appropriate vocational skills needed for his further stuides, and shows a self-confidence and maturity in his English communication skills, both orally and in writing. Providing your institution can provide him with the necessary challenges, I have every confidence he will welcome the opportunity to advance his studies to a higher level of academic rigur, and achieve his intended goals of ambition.

As a conclusion, it is without hesitation that I recommend Mr. Han to your university as his intention. I am sure you will discover he is an admirable asset capable of making his own noteworthy contributions if you don’t reject him. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours sincerely,

October 16, 2019 at 2:01 am

Score: 56.2

I will send you screenshots to illustrate problems/errors in detail.