Letter of Recommendation for Finance

• ccydd
    University: XJTU
    Nationality: CHN
    September 26, 2019 at 1:39 am

Letter of Recommendation for Finance

In respect of the above-naming student I have been teaching for 4 years, I have been asked to readily provide a letter of recommendation for further study of Financial Analysis at your globally reputable university that he wants to prosperously attend. Having known Jack as one of my 60 students all participating in two courses: Finance and Financial Management, I feel I am in a perfect stance and position to help you come to a rational decision whether to take this young man.

Indeed, Jack has shown considerably high level of immense dedication and enthusiasm, having always achieved A grade for the courses concerned his major. I have no doubt whatsoever that he is and will be an ideal candidate for graduate studies in his chosen major that you cannot decline. From my experience of many years of teaching, he is an attentive individual in addition and an active member of class of his own, combining class discussion with presentation that he completed as a student, as well as examinations he once took, in a lively manner whatsoever.

He is both flexible and adaptable among his classmates as everyone says, prepared to work individually if he can, but also always as a valued team member. He sought opportunities to perform much internship to show him as a great student at business environment. His internships were concluded with high-quality results unmatched in his class, which clearly demonstrate his capacity to go on with more responsibilities in his future studies and professional life at your university of his choice.

I am fully believed that his decision to go on graduate study at Portland State University as a wise one he has ever made. He demonstrates a passion for learning science of truth, a desire for discovery of truth of science, in a way that marks him out from all of his contemporaries.

Jack also possesses undoubted good English skills, having no problem getting his message across the boundaries, both in speaking and writing if he chooses. In view of al of his overall abilities I have no doubt at all he will transpire and transform to become a valued member giving value to your esteemed program.
    You can contact me directly should you have any further questions if that is the case.

Yours faithfully,
    Mark Liu (Professor)

September 26, 2019 at 3:05 pm

Score: Ungraded.

I will send you my feedback via WeChat.

Regards,

Lin Qiu

September 26, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Score: Ungraded.

I will send you my feedback via WeChat.

Regards,

Lin Qiu