Letter of Recommendation for MBA

• LANA
    University: 海南师范大学
    Nationality: 海南师范大学
    September 20, 2019 at 8:37 am

Two Letter of Recommendation for MBA

Dear Admissions officer,

I am writing this letter to support the admission of YuQing Wang to your MBA program. I

Was Yuqing Wang’s teacher in the HaiNan Normal University and the advisor of her dissertation.

I know her academic level very well, and, through several times of contact with her in activities, I

was also impressed by her excellent capacity in leadership and organization.

First, she left me a deep primary impression. Not long after I came to Hainan Normal

University, I was assigned to teach Methodology of Jurisprudence to sophomore. Normally, most

students basically do not know what this course is about before they come into contact with it, but,

surprisingly, Right at the first time she attended my class, she not only answered the judicial

syllogism for conviction, but also, through further demonstrating the unity between legal effect

and social effect, elaborated what is judicial syllogism for conviction. Somewhat shallow as her

demonstration was, for a student who contact with this course for the first time, it fully embodied

how much effort she had made to prepare lessons before class, which let me know this student’s

rigorous and serious attitude toward legal research.

Then, I got some further understanding about her in several times of legal activities. At that

time, the law school would regularly organize voluntary legal assistance to offer free legal

consultation for people. I served as a guidance teacher in this activity, while she took charge of not

only the selection of the venue therefor, but also answering the legal questions asked by passerby,

even as well as the site-cleaning after the activity. To those who came to ask for legal assistance,

she all gave professional advice which was of some little flaw but could not obscure her

excellence, since it could be said to be a good job for a student still in university. Besides, more

than bring those activities to a successful end, she also embodied the legal literacy of the students

of our school, which let me know more about her excellent capacity in leadership and organization,

as well as her earnest attitude toward legal knowledge.

In the last days in university, as the advisor of her dissertation, I needed to offer advice to and

audit her dissertation before her graduation. During that period, I saw that she is not inferior at all

to other students in academic level. The subject of her dissertation was about the status of and

legal difficulties in land registration in rural areas under the system of unified registration of real

estate in China. Some materials needed to be acquired through in-person data survey in rural areas,

which was a quite tedious process. However, as expected, she did do so. Through her rigorous andserious academic attitude, I anticipated that she would certainly go all her out to complete her

dissertation. Therefore, at the last time of review, I only presented to her a few details needing to

be amended, and not surprisingly, all the teachers who had reviewed her dissertation said that she

had done an extraordinarily good job.

In my eyes, she would always hold a rigorous and serious attitude toward everything, which,

is exactly what I appreciate. So, I hope she can conduct further study and research in your school

which, I think, she would fit very well.

Sincerely,

XinYu Tang

instructor of HaiNan Normal University

Dear Admissions officer,

I am the head teacher of yuqing wang in university for four years, and also the teacher of her two courses of criminal law and criminal procedure law.I am not only strict with students’ academic level, but also responsible for the arrangement of many extracurricular activities.In 2013, there were about 60 students in the law class, but yuqing impressed me deeply.Her outstanding performance in class and extracurricular activities made me decide to write this recommendation letter for her.

In my years as a college teacher, teachers were always impressed by the students who sat in the first row of the classroom.At the same time, these students are usually the first to attend the class and also the most attentive to the class.During her four years in college, she always sat in the first row in my class, which is what I appreciate very much, because a good learning attitude is very important.In terms of academic research, the interaction in class and the communication after class let me know that her academic level is also excellent.We often have emails discussing academic issues.After two months of criminal law courses, she sent me an email asking me some academic questions, which surprised me, because as a freshman, he had a better understanding of this course than other students.

Later, in the innovation and entrepreneurship speech activity organized by the class, yuqing was appointed as the innovation and entrepreneurship committee member of the class. I really appreciate her excellent organizational and leadership skills.The event invited many people to share their entrepreneurial experience, but due to the approaching graduation season of the school, the students had a full schedule.She not only needs to coordinate classmates’ time, so that everyone can attend speech activities on time, but also provides a good platform for graduates to exchange employment.She lived up to my trust and successfully completed the organization and coordination of the activity.

I admire a student who has a rigorous and serious attitude towards everything, which is also the reason why I recommend yuqing wang to your MBA program.

Sincerely,

HongChang Zhang

associate professor of  HaiNan Normal University

September 21, 2019 at 1:59 am

Hi,

Your first Letter of Recommendation scores 63.1; your 2nd Letter of Recommendation scores 0. Both were unprofessionally written with abundant grammatical, syntactic, factual and logical problems.

I will contact you via WeChat.

Regards,

Lin Qiu