Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

• KarenJ
    University: Zhejiang University
    Nationality: China
    September 5, 2022 at 8:34 am

Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

Generally, I believe that life today is a lot easier and more comfortable than it was in my grandparents’ childhood. The development of technology as well as the people’s improved awareness of living a good life ensures people in modern society with a more promising and happier life than the days when our grandparents were children.

First of all, the boost of technology and the emergence of scientific discoveries make life more convenient and comfortable for modern people. In the era of extreme science, people have easy access to various resources that they need and have more tools for communication in daily life. For instance, nowadays nearly everyone has a mobile phone to check emails, surf the Internet, and communicate with family and friends remotely. However, these useful functions were completely inaccessible to my grandparents when they were children.

Secondly, the development of medicine improves the quality of life and extends the average lifespan for normal people. Medicines now consist of higher concentrations of effective ingredients, which are both cheaper and efficient for the illness. Back when my grandparents were young, people suffered a lot from uncurable diseases and might even die because of not treated in time. Nowadays, the invention of a wide range of medicines for different symptoms and advanced measures of treatment offer people curations and more comfortable experiences.

In addition, people are more educated nowadays than before. In lots of regions around the world, education is compulsory for children now. Also, the prevalence of the Internet ensures that online learning resources are more accessible to people. In my grandparents’ childhood, only people who were both wealthy and had a high position can afford to get their children educated. Besides, girls were more unfavored at that time, leading to a serious inequivalent situation. On the contrary, people now acknowledge the vitality of education and are more willing to spend both money and time on knowledge.

By way of conclusion, thanks to the rapid development of technology and society, I think that life today is way lot easier and more comfortable than when my grandparents were children

September 7, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Generally, I believe that life today is a lot [much – use formal writing  ]easier and more comfortable than it was in[ /during ] my grandparents’ childhood. (The development of technology as well as the people’s improved awareness of living a good life ensures people in modern society with a more promising and happier life than the days when our grandparents were children.)[Hard to read – split into two sentences  ]

First of all, the boost of technology and the emergence of scientific discoveries make life more convenient and comfortable for modern people. In the era of extreme science, people have easy access to various resources that they need and have more tools for communication in daily life. For instance, nowadays nearly everyone has a mobile phone to check emails, surf the Internet, and communicate with family and friends remotely. However, these useful functions were completely inaccessible to my grandparents when they were children.

Secondly, the development of medicine improves the quality of life and extends the average lifespan for normal people. Medicines now consist of higher concentrations of effective ingredients, which are both cheaper and efficient for the illness. Back when my grandparents were young, people suffered a lot from uncurable diseases and might even die because of not treated in time. Nowadays, the invention of a wide range of medicines for different symptoms and advanced measures of treatment offer people curations and more comfortable experiences.

In addition, people are more educated nowadays than before. In lots of regions around the world, education is compulsory for children now. Also, the prevalence of the Internet ensures that online learning resources are more accessible to people. In my grandparents’ childhood, only people who were both wealthy and had a high position can afford to get their children educated. Besides, girls were more unfavored at that time, leading to a serious inequivalent situation. On the contrary, people now acknowledge the vitality of education and are more willing to spend both money and time on knowledge.

By way of conclusion, thanks to the rapid development of technology and society, I think that life today is way lot easier and more comfortable than when my grandparents were children

September 7, 2022 at 9:24 pm
    • Almost all sentences are lengthy and hard to read. Shorten or simplify these sentences;
    • Many article (the) errors.
    KarenJ
    University: Zhejiang University
    Nationality: China
    September 8, 2022 at 9:57 am

Generally, I believe that life today is much easier and more comfortable than it was during my grandparents’ childhood. The development of technology and society ensures that modern people have more promising and happier lives than the days when our grandparents were children.

Firs, the boost of technology and the emergence of scientific discoveries make life more convenient and comfortable for modern people. In the era of extreme science, people have easy access to various resources that they need and have more tools for communication in daily life. For instance, nowadays nearly everyone has a mobile phone to check emails, surf the Internet, and communicate with family and friends remotely. However, these useful functions were completely inaccessible to my grandparents when they were children.

September 8, 2022 at 9:41 pm

Generally, I believe that life today is much easier and more comfortable than it was during my grandparents’ childhood. The development of technology and society ensures that modern people have more promising and happier lives than the days when our grandparents [when they   ]were children[ /young  ].

Firs, [ spelling error  ]the boost of technology and the emergence of scientific discoveries make life more convenient and comfortable for modern people. In the era of (extreme science)[ ?  ], people have easy access to various resources that they need and have more tools for communication in daily life. For instance, nowadays nearly everyone has a mobile phone to check emails, surf the Internet, and communicate with family and friends remotely. However, these useful functions were completely inaccessible to my grandparents when they were children.

Secondly, the development of medicine improves the quality of life and extends the average lifespan for normal people. Medicines now consist of higher concentrations of effective ingredients, which are both cheaper and efficient for the illness. Back when my grandparents were young, people suffered a lot from uncurable diseases and might even die because of not [ being  ]treated in time. Nowadays, the invention of a wide range of medicines for different symptoms and advanced measures of treatment offer people curations and more comfortable experiences.

In addition, people are more educated nowadays than before. In lots of regions around the world, education is compulsory for children now. Also, the prevalence of the Internet ensures that online learning resources are more accessible to people. In my grandparents’ childhood, only people who were both wealthy and had a high position can [could   ]afford to get their children educated. Besides, girls were more unfavored at that time, leading to a serious inequivalent situation. On the contrary, people now acknowledge the vitality of education and are more willing to spend both money and time on knowledge.

By way of conclusion, thanks to the rapid development of technology and society, I think that life today is way lot easier and more comfortable than when my grandparents were children.

September 8, 2022 at 9:48 pm

Final revision. Good job!