Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

• DuanmuHaonan
    University: SouthWest University
    Nationality: China
    July 27, 2020 at 12:32 am

Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I do believe that life today is much easier than before,especially in food and clothes.However,it does not mean that life is more comfortable than the period when our ancestors lived.

First,we surely have much food,so survival can be an easy thing.As techology development,the productivities per filed have increased to a level that could be an imagine several years before.As a result,we do not need to worry about how to be full.For example,my parents always tell me to cherish food,because it was a precious thing that they can not enjoy when they were just kids.To survive,they had to find anything that is not noxious,such as grass,something leaved by rich people and stuff.But what we do to be alived,is just to find things we like.It is easier than the time when they must eat something that might be awful in modern life.

Second,although to be alived is not so diffcult,life is just as not comfortable as that period,even much worse.Because people who are work are under high pressure.When people find a job,they have to talk with different clients on the phone,send e-mails,even to be toady to ensure they have a position at their companies.And the house also gives a pressure on young person.The prices are mutiple times than a few years before.But the salaries are almost the same.Therefore,people who wang to be independent have to rent houses to live. As for children,it has been a common sense that kids today is more stressed.They attend so many classes such as piano classes,so that they do not have time to play with thier peers.They must make sure their grades are high enough to enable them to enter better schools,just wanting to find a high salary job after graduating.In short,it is obviously that life today is not more comfortable than it was when our  grandparents were young.

July 27, 2020 at 9:46 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Spacing errors – include a space after periods and commas.
    2. Spelling errors.
    3. Word choice errors.
    4. About 60% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    5. About 30% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    6. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

DuanmuHaonan
    University: SouthWest University
    Nationality: China
    July 29, 2020 at 8:13 am

I believe that life today is much easier than before, especially in food and clothes. But, it does not mean that people is more comfortable than the period when our ancestors lived.

First, we surely have plentiful food, so survival can be an easy thing. As technology development, the productivities per filed have increased to a level that could not be imagined several years before. As a result, we do not need to worry about how to be full. For example, my parents always tell me to cherish food, because it was so precious that they can not enjoy it when they were kids. To survive, they had to find anything that was not noxious, such as grass and stuff. But what we do for living is to find things we like. It is easier than the time when they must eat something that might be awful in modern life.

Second, although to be alived is not so diffcult, life is as not comfortable as that period, even much worse. Because people are under high pressure. When people find a job, they have to talk with different clients on the phone, send e-mails, even need to be toady to ensure they have positions at their companies. And the house also put a string on young persons. The prices are mutiple times than a few years before.But the salaries are almost the same. Therefore, people who want to be independent have to rent houses.

As for children, it has been a common sense that kids today is more stressed. They attend so many classes such as piano classes, so that they do not have time to play with their peers. They must make sure their grades are high enough to enable them to get places at better schools, wanting to find high decent jobs after graduating. In short, it is obvious that life today is not more comfortable than it was when our  grandparents were young.

July 29, 2020 at 11:28 am

Score: 80.5

I believe that life today is much easier than before, especially in regards to food and clothes. But, it does not mean that people is (verb tense error)  more comfortable than the period when our ancestors lived.

First, we surely have plentiful food, so survival can be an easy easier thing. As technology development develops, the productivities per filed have productivity has increased to a level that could not be imagined several years before. As a result, we do not need to worry about how to find enough food be full. For example, my parents always tell me to cherish food, because it was so precious that they can could not enjoy it when they were as kids. To survive, they had to find anything edible that was not noxious, such as grass and stuff. But, we now have many options to pick the food we enjoy what we do for living is to find things we like. It is easier than the time when they must had to eat food that would now be considered awful something that might be awful in modern life.

Second, although to be alived survival is not so diffcult (spelling), life is as not as comfortable as that period, it is even much worse. Because People are now under much higher pressure. When people find a job, they have to talk with different clients on the phone, send e-mails, and even need to play nice  be toady to ensure they have positions at their companies. And the house also put a string on young persons (unclear – rephrase). The prices are mutiple (spelling) times than a few years before. But the salaries are almost the same. (combine two previous sentences into one) Therefore, people who want to be independent have to rent houses.

As for children, it has been a common sense that kids today is (verb tense error) more stressed. They attend so many classes such as piano classes, so that they do not have time to play with their peers. They must make sure their grades are high enough to enable them to get places at better schools, wanting to find high in pursuit of decent jobs after graduating. In short, it is obvious that life today is not more comfortable than it was when our grandparents were young.