Some people think that limiting the use of technology is beneficial for young students (age 6-12), while others hold the opposite opinion. Which do you prefer, why? 

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Some people think that limiting the use of technology is beneficial for young students (age 6-12), while others hold the opposite opinion. Which do you prefer, why? 

• fanxy
    University: Zhejiang University
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 16, 2021 at 6:48 am

Some people think that limiting the use of technology is beneficial for young students (age 6-12), while others hold the opposite opinion. Which do you prefer, why? 

The emergence of advanced technologies renders acquiring knowledge across geographic boundaries possible. Some people maintain that the problem of abusing technologies among young students is salient. Thus they are inclined to limit the use of technology when facing this contentious topic. I think limiting the time and range of the technology use is necessary since it can keep the values forming progress of the students intact as well as helping them focus on their studying tasks.

First of all, overwhelming information provided by advanced technologies is hard to filter by young students and may impart wrong messages to these children. Young children don’t have enough abilities to distinguish between good information and bad values. Since young children can be easily affected by external factors, it is imperative to build a wall to protect them. Without constraining the using time and setting boundaries, they may set up wrong values. My nephew was addicted to using advanced items such as iPads and computers. The games he played contain varieties of violent scenes and dirty words. One day I surprisingly found that he used impolite phrases and acted improperly and noticed the bad influences of technology. After strictly controlling the using time and choosing the proper game and news for my nephew, he changed his behavior pattern and became more courteous.

What’s more, the entertaining traits of technology make it difficult for young students to foster their self-discipline. Distracting their minds from their studying missions, technologies play a bad role during students’ school time. Undoubtedly, playing with technology is much more fun than finishing homework or reading a beneficial book. The young students will lose a precious chance to accumulate knowledge which is useful in the future. Because they are young and inexperienced, they can hardly resist the allure of allocating more time to technology. Excessive exposure to these digital gadgets will hence compromise students’ time and effort devoted to study. Therefore, appropriate limitations can help them riveting on studying.

In brief, abusing technologies among young children can cause many problems. Excessive exposure should be stopped.

March 17, 2021 at 2:08 am

Score: 54.4

The emergence of advanced technologies renders acquiring knowledge across geographic boundaries possible. Some people[ disconnected from the first sentence  ] maintain that the problem of abusing technologies among young students is[ grammatical error  ] salient. Thus they[ unclear pronoun  ] are inclined to limit the use of technology when facing (this contentious topic)[ logical error  ]. I think limiting the time and range of the[article error   ] technology use is necessary since it can keep the (values forming progress)[ wordy/grammatical error  ] of the[ article error  ] students intact [punctuation error  ]as well as helping[word form error  ] them[ unclear pronoun ] focus on their studying tasks.

First of all, overwhelming[ word form error ] information provided by advanced technologies is hard to filter by young students and may [unparalleled   ]impart wrong messages to these children. Young children don’t have enough abilities to distinguish between good information and bad values. Since young children can be easily affected by external factors, it is imperative to build a wall to protect them. Without constraining the using time and setting boundaries, they may set up wrong values. My nephew was addicted to using advanced items such as iPads and computers. The games he played contain varieties of violent scenes and dirty words. One day I surprisingly found that he used impolite phrases and acted improperly and noticed the bad influences of technology. After strictly controlling the using time and choosing the proper game and news for my nephew, he changed his behavior pattern and became more courteous.

What’s more, the entertaining traits of technology make it difficult for young students to foster their self-discipline. Distracting their minds from their studying missions, technologies play a bad role during students’ school time. Undoubtedly, playing with technology is much more fun than finishing homework or reading a beneficial book. The young students will lose a precious chance to accumulate knowledge which is useful in the future. Because they are young and inexperienced, they can hardly resist the allure of allocating more time to technology. Excessive exposure to these digital gadgets will hence compromise students’ time and effort devoted to study. Therefore, appropriate limitations can help them riveting on studying.

In brief, abusing technologies among young children can cause many problems. Excessive exposure should be stopped.

March 17, 2021 at 2:53 am

Partial revision [ most sentences are difficult to read.]