Many people feel that students today should learn practical skills at school, such as and managing a bank account. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Many people feel that students today should learn practical skills at school, such as and managing a bank account. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

• liana
    University: xian
    Nationality: Chinese
    June 2, 2021 at 3:42 am

Many people feel that students today should learn practical skills at school, such as and managing a bank account. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In order to enhance student’s practical abilities ,some people argued that different hands-on skills should be taught at school. This essay will argue why I completely disagree with this view and elucidate my reasons for further details.

There are several reasons why I think schools should not offer practical courses.Firstly, there will have negative impact on academic  performance of student since their timetable already filled with different compulsory subjects. Continuing to study practical courses in such a tight schedule can lead to a lack of energy, which makes it difficult for students to concentrate in class and therefore affects their final grade.Secondly,hands-on skills are very easy to master, there is no need to learn them separately in school.Skills such as bank account management do not need special train,students can easily learn  through bank’s instruction.,most adults can manage their finance properly without taught by school.

In addition, students should work on their skills in daily life rather than school.because in daily routine  they have access to sites related to these skills and learn it more specific.For example,you can get a first-hand experience of how to open an account or transfer your money by going to a bank.while the hands-on courses offered by the school hardly allow students to experience the whole process by themselves.

In conclusion,I totally disagree with the idea that students should learn practical skills at school. In my opinion, realistic curriculum will influence student’s score,and they can easily master these skills during their daily time.

June 4, 2021 at 3:27 am

Issues:

1. About 45% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. Lots of grammatical errors;
    3. Consecutive sentences starting with the same word.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Tagged: