Many young people change their jobs or careers every few years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Many young people change their jobs or careers every few years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

• Nancy
    University: Nanjing University
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 23, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Many young people change their jobs or careers every few years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Nowadays, many of the young would like to change their jobs or careers frequently. In my opinions, there are some reasons lying behind this common phenomenon.

Firstly, salary is a key consideration for many young people, especially those who are not from a rich family. Changing jobs that offer more money always means higher quality and less stress in our lives. Then, when it comes to choosing job, the environment and personal relationships the company could provide is of great significance. Most young people who are fresh out of campus would have no chance to have access to those renowned companies. After few years of working, however, they may develop more skills and have more experiences which create more job opportunities to choose. Finally, young people are more likely to have courage to step out of the comfort zone and take on more challenges when be confronted with a dilemma between the present career and another better job.

This phenomenon, however, is controversial. As far as I concerned, I think the advantages overweigh the disadvantages. Initially, not everyone likes their work. It is important to find a job you really love and contribute yourself to it despite a hard time of trying many kinds of work. For example, I always like to do things I am really interested in and never felt upset or tired about it. What I want to say is that love is absolutely a crucial consideration that we should never ignore. Additionally, new job will give birth to a larger map of relationships. You will meet new colleagues and partners. The interaction with them will spark new inspirations and stop you from remaining the same place.

In conclusion, I think changing jobs or careers will benefit a lot if you make the right choices.

March 26, 2020 at 11:30 pm

Score: 68.6

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Tagged: