In some countries, more and more people are becoming interested in finding out about the history of the house or building they live in. What are the reasons for this? How can people research this? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. Write at least 250 words.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing In some countries, more and more people are becoming interested in finding out about the history of the house or building they live in. What are the reasons for this? How can people research this? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. Write at least 250 words.

• sss
    University: University
    Nationality: China
    December 14, 2022 at 4:06 am

In some countries, more and more people are becoming interested in finding out about the history of the house or building they live in. What are the reasons for this? How can people research this? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. Write at least 250 words.

People are paying more and more attention to the history of their living places in some countries.

There are some possible reasons of the phenomenon. Firstly, some people cares about the reputation of the building or community they live in. For example, in China, if a house was owned by some celebrity before, people may feel proud of owning it now, while if a murder happened before, some believe in ghosts will refuse to stay there even for a minute. Secondly, some people are interested in the history of their living place because, as matter of fact, knowing it is the same as knowing the stories of their ancestors. Take me for example. I live in the house where my grandpa lived in when he’s around 25 years old, so when he tells me the history of the house, I can also learn many insteresting stories about his career, his marriage, his children and so on.

It’s quite convenient to research the history of our living places. Firstly, we could ask the elder in our family if they lived here before. Usually there is much memory about some important and interesting things from them. Secondly, the internet may be utilized to search for news or posts about our buildings like, when was it built, who visited here, what kind of event was held and so on.

All in all, it’s more and more convenient and fascinating to learn about the history of the house or building we live in.

December 14, 2022 at 10:23 pm

Complete the revision of your other essay prior to working on this one.

sss
    University: University
    Nationality: China
    December 16, 2022 at 4:28 am

VERSION 2 [MODIFIED]

People are paying more and more attention to the history of their living places in some countries.

There are some possible reasons for the phenomenon. Firstly, some people care about the reputation of the buildings or communities they live in. For example, in China, if a house was owned by some celebrity before, people may feel proud of owning it now, while if an accident, for example, a murder, happened before, some Chinese believing in ghosts will be concerned about staying there. Secondly, some people are interested in the history of their living places because, to them, it is the same as knowing the stories of their ancestors acctually. Take me for example. I live in the house where my grandpa lived in long ago when he’s around 25 years old. So when he tells me the history of the house, I can also learn many insteresting stories about his career, his marriage, his children and so on.

It’s quite convenient to research the history of our living places nowadays. Firstly, we could ask the elder in our family if they lived here before. Usually they have some unforgettable anecdotes. Secondly, the Internet may be utilized to search for news or posts about our buildings like, when was it built, who visited it, what kind of event was held and so on.

All in all, it’s becoming more and more convenient and fascinating to learn about the history of the house or building we live in.

December 16, 2022 at 2:51 pm

There are some possible reasons for the [ /this ] phenomenon. Firstly, some people care about the reputation[/prestige  ] of the buildings or communities they live in. For example, in[In  ] China, if a house was owned by some celebrity[ word form error ] before, people[the homeowner  ] may feel proud of owning it now,[ while if an accident, for example, a murder, happened before, some Chinese believing in ghosts will be concerned about staying there][ Write in another sentence ] . Secondly, some people are interested in [  discovering] the history of their living places because, to them, it is the same as knowing [helps to reveal  ] the stories of their ancestors actually. (Take me for example)[ wrong phrase ] . I live in the [a  ] house where my grandpa lived in long ago when he’s [ he was ] around 25 years old. So when he tells me the history of the house, I can also learn many insteresting[  spelling error] stories about [ /concerning ] his career, his marriage, his children and so on.

[ Miss transition ] It[ unclear pronoun ] ’s quite convenient to research the history of our living places nowadays. Firstly[ word repetition ] , we could ask the elder in our family if they lived here before. Usually they have [ to learn their ] some unforgettable anecdotes. Secondly, the Internet may be utilized[ unnecessary passive/incoherence ] to search for[ the ] news or posts about our buildings (like, when was it built, who visited it, what kind of event was held and so on)[grammatical error  ] .

All in all, it[ unclear pronoun ] ’s becoming more and more convenient and fascinating to learn about the history of the house or building we live in[ repetition ] .

December 16, 2022 at 3:05 pm

Final revision

Tagged: