Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• zki
    University: high school
    Nationality: china
    May 14, 2022 at 9:08 am

Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Television is a symbol of contemporary life. Movies will play in the TV. Everyone watch tv and movies, even more, people will go to the film thearter to watch film, also a lot of people would use watch TV or movie to learn something, like language or make food. However, some children would use violent because they watch movie and want to be cool to use violent which it is negative effect. In my opinion, I think movies and television have more positive effects than negative effects on the way young people behave, and the following statements will explain why.

To begin with, movie is a art, some people use movie to present their thought, some people feel art by watch movie. Like BBC document movie. It is a good way to present and record art and nature. some people would watch the document movie to improve their self-cognitive. A great example from my mother, My mother only gradute from middle school, but she can talk a lot of geology or biology ‘s knowlege, all that is because she love to watch document movie.

What is more, some people can learn different knowlege from television, because a lot of shows would play on TV, like a very classic show, DV live News(a local law news from GuangDong), we can learn a lot of law tips on that show and we can watch the international news on TV which it means we can get know about the world.

Finally, whether a thing have the bay way and good way, we should watch the whole view. We can not see a good side to choose ignore the bad side. Anyway, In my perspetive, I definately think movies and televion have more positive effects than negative effects on the way young people behave.

May 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm

Fix the problems suggested on screenshot reviews.