Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave.

• Cherry0811
    University: Jiaotong University
    Nationality: China
    September 24, 2021 at 2:21 am

Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave.

Watching movies and television are one of indispensable activities in our daily life. Had it not been for movies and televisions, our life would be boring. Thus I am afraid I disagree that movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects for following reasons.

Firstly, movies and television as families’ activities help our families to maintain a close relationship. After one day busy working and exhausting learning, movies and television are good choices to help us relax ourselves and provide us talking topics. My parents and I always sit on sofa and watch TV together after we finish dinner and change our views on the TV program. Sometimes this could cause a small debate among us but this helps us know each other better. There being no movies or television, my parents and I would not have so many communications.

Secondly, movies and television are also channels that we share information and absorb knowledge that is not available from people around us. If there is a serious natural disaster, the government would spread the notice on television. My career decision is also influenced by TV program to some extent. I come to US to pursuit my further career in Law school because I love “Boston Legal”. Movies and television are medium, they have positive influence in our life.

Thirdly, although someone may argue that television and movie could have negative influence on us. Some young people may addict in Utopia life presented in movies and can’t adapt themselves in the real world. I would argue that we can’t attribute these negative results to TV or movies. Young people need to be instructed and learn to make judgement by themselves. Had it not been for TV or movies, there would also be other medias occupy potential issues.

All in all, instead of worrying negative effects of television and movies, we would be better to find better method to instruct people to absorb positive effects from them. For me, watching movies and television are great activities.

September 24, 2021 at 9:47 am

Watching movies and television are one of (add an article) indispensable activities in our daily life. Had it not been (If not) for movies and televisions, our life would be boring. Thus(add comma) I am afraid I (delete) disagree that movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects for (add an article) following reasons.

Firstly, movies and television as families’ activities help our families to maintain a close relationship. After one day busy working and exhausting learning, movies and television are good choices to help us relax ourselves and provide us talking topics. My parents and I always sit on sofa and watch TV together after we finish dinner and change our views on the TV program. Sometimes this could cause a small debate among us but this helps us know each other better. There being no movies or television, my parents and I would not have so many communications.

Secondly, movies and television are also channels that we share information and absorb knowledge that is not available from people around us. If there is a serious natural disaster, the government would spread the notice on television. My career decision is also influenced by TV program to some extent. I come to US to pursuit my further career in Law school because I love “Boston Legal”. Movies and television are medium, they have positive influence in our life.

Thirdly, although someone may argue that television and movie could have negative influence on us. Some young people may addict in Utopia life presented in movies and can’t adapt themselves in the real world. I would argue that we can’t attribute these negative results to TV or movies. Young people need to be instructed and learn to make judgement by themselves. Had it not been for TV or movies, there would also be other medias occupy potential issues.

All in all, instead of worrying negative effects of television and movies, we would be better to find better method to instruct people to absorb positive effects from them. For me, watching movies and television are great activities.

September 24, 2021 at 2:00 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit)

Cherry0811
    University: Jiaotong University
    Nationality: China
    September 25, 2021 at 6:10 am

Watching movies and television are one of the indispensable activities in our daily life. If not for movies and televisions, our life would be boring. Thus, I disagree that movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects for following reasons.

Firstly, movies and television as families’ activities help our families to maintain a close relationship. After one day busy working and exhausting learning, movies and television are good choices to help us relax ourselves and provide us talking topics. My parents and I enjoy watching television together. When we come across interesting news, I like to change my views with my parents. Sometimes this could cause a small debate among us, but this helps us know each other better. There being no movies or television, my parents and I would not have so many communications.

Secondly, movies and television are also channels that we share information and absorb knowledge that is not available from people around us. My career decision is also influenced by TV program to some extent. I come to US to pursuit my further career in Law school because I love “Boston Legal”. Movies and television are medium, we can get extra information from them and benefit from it.

Thirdly, although someone may argue that television and movie could have negative influence on us. Some young people may addict in Utopia life presented in movies and even can’t adapt themselves in the real world. I would argue that we can’t attribute these negative results to TV or movies. Young people need to be instructed and learn to make judgement by themselves. Had it not been for TV or movies, there would also be other medias occupy potential issues.

September 27, 2021 at 2:28 am

Watching movies and television are one of the indispensable activities in our daily life. If not for movies and televisions, our life would be boring. Thus, I disagree that movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects for following reasons.

Firstly, movies and television as families’ activities help our families to maintain a close relationship. After one day busy working and exhausting learning, movies and television are good choices to help us relax ourselves and provide us talking topics. My parents and I enjoy watching television together. When we come across interesting news, I like to change my views with my parents. Sometimes this could cause a small debate among us, but this helps us know each other better. There being no movies or television, my parents and I would not have so many communications.

Secondly, movies and television are also channels that we share information and absorb knowledge that is not available from people around us. My career decision is also influenced by TV program to some extent. I come to US to pursuit my further career in Law school because I love “Boston Legal”. Movies and television are medium, we can get extra information from them and benefit from it.

Thirdly, although someone may argue that television and movie could have negative influence on us. Some young people may addict in Utopia life presented in movies and even can’t adapt themselves in the real world. I would argue that we can’t attribute these negative results to TV or movies. Young people need to be instructed and learn to make judgement by themselves. Had it not been for TV or movies, there would also be other medias occupy potential issues.

September 27, 2021 at 2:30 am

Fix all errors indicated on screenshot reviews. I will not work on your essay if issues of your next version are not minimized.

Tagged: