Movies and TV have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Movies and TV have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

University: DJTU
    Nationality: China Mainland
    March 11, 2021 at 3:44 pm

Movies and TV have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Marvelous as it looks, at first sight, movies and TV do not help young people behave positively in most cases, or it could towards the opposite direction which led young people to stuck on those TV programs and wastes too much time. Can we know positive effects have effected them? Different people will give different answers to this question from their own characters and conditions. However, when it comes to me, I believe that movies and TV effects young people positively. To illustrate my points of view, I list several reasons as follows.

To begin with, movies and TV can relax young people’s mood. For instance, young people can take an “online-travel” by watching traveling programs. During the COVID-19 period, many family travels have to be canceled, a large number of people have to stay home. Instead of traveling, young people can watch traveling programs with their parents. It is a good way to relax and relieve stress.

Furthermore, movies and TV can enrich young people’s knowledge reserves. There is no better illustration than the example of documentaries. Such as Planet produced by BBC, there is plenty of knowledge about the universe. Young people can obtain knowledge by watching it.

Besides, young people can excavate their interests with different movies and TV programs. By watching singing programs, some of them maybe interested in singing. By watching a concert documentary, some of them may want to join their school orchestra or learning an instrument.

Admittedly, I tend to agree that: in some conditions, it may be true that young people waste too much time on movies and TV. These cases, however, can be corrected with education from their parents.

All in all, for the reasons listed above, we can safely conclude that movies and TV have more positive effects than negative effects.

March 11, 2021 at 4:50 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lots of grammatical errors and unclear pronouns.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

University: DJTU
    Nationality: China Mainland
    March 12, 2021 at 10:24 am

Thank you for helping me revise my composition!

I have already chatted with you on the Wechat!