Movies and TV programs made in your country are more interesting than movies and TV programs in other countries.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Movies and TV programs made in your country are more interesting than movies and TV programs in other countries.

• LeeRich
    University: Southeast University Chengxian College
    Nationality: china
    July 25, 2020 at 3:18 pm

Movies and TV programs made in your country are more interesting than movies and TV programs in other countries.

In today’s competitive world, people work long hours and have little lime for relaxation. When people  do have spare time, most of them choose to watch a movie or TV program to enjoy themselves. Some prefer to watch movies and TV programs  made in their own country, whilst others opt for foreign films and TV programs. In my opinion, movies and TV programs that are made in foreign countries would be my first choice. I will outline why I feel this way in this essay.

The first reason is that by watching a movie made in other countries like the US, I can totally immerse myself in a cinematic experience. Since most films that made in the US have a huge scene of explosion and chase. This is really an exciting way I want to experience since I could reach to things happening on the screen. Besides, if I see a movie with a tragic finale, I might burst into tears after a catastrophic scene–for instance, if the lead actress dies in a plane crash. Nevertheless, if I watch movies sort of like the aforementioned genre made in China, I may laugh  in that the flamboyant acting skills of Chinese actors, What I need to propose is that I am really fond of Marvel movies and transforms that why I opt for films made in Hollywood.

Additionally, watching a TV program made in the US can let me learn something from a totally different country. I may seek for the culture behind one’s plots and we all know that learning English is a current hot trend in the world. And in this way, I can improve my English comprehensive skills in a smooth way. For example, when I watched a TV program called The Big Bang Theory, I learned a phrase which was spoken by Sheldon Lee Cooper was: You play your cards right. And this sentence means that you need to behave well.

All in all, watching movies and TV programs made in other countries is extremely thrilling while my own countries’ movies could not replicate.

July 27, 2020 at 8:59 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Make thesis / argument clear in introduction
    2. Wordy – remove unnecessary sentences and words
    3. Word choice errors
    4. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    5. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

LeeRich
    University: Southeast University Chengxian College
    Nationality: china
    July 30, 2020 at 9:28 am

It is true that people have different priorities when it comes to their preferable movies and TV programs. For some people, movies and TV programs that made in their own country are top choice. However, I opt for foreign films and TV programs. I feel this way for two main reasons, which I will explore in the following essay. First, foreign movies especially American movies can be very thrilling and vivid. Second, I can learn something from foreign TV programs.

For one thing, I can immerse myself in a cinematic experience while watching a movie that made in Hollywood. Since most American films have a huge scene of explosion and chase. This is an exciting way I want to experience since I could reach to things happening on the screen. Besides, if I see a movie with a tragic finale, I will burst into tears after a catastrophic scene. For instance, the lead actress or actor die in a ship wreck like the movie Titanic. Nevertheless, as for similar Chinese movies, I may laugh in that the flamboyant acting skills of Chinese actors. What I need to propose is that I am fond of Marvel movies and transforms that why I opt for films made in Hollywood.

Additionally,  I can glean knowledge by watching foreign TV programs. I may trace the culture behind one’s plots.We all know that learning English is a current hot trend in the world. And in this way, I can improve my English comprehensive skills in an apparently smooth way. For example, when I watched a TV program called The Big Bang Theory, I learned a phrase which was spoken by Sheldon Lee Cooper was: You play your cards right. And this sentence means that you need to behave well.

All in all, when I have spare time to watch a movie or TV program, I will always prioritize foreign movies and TV programs.

July 30, 2020 at 10:12 pm

It is true that people [  People]have different priorities [ preferences ]when it comes to their preferable [ in terms of ]movies and TV programs. For some [Some  ]people, [ like ]movies and TV programs that made in their own country are top choice. However, I opt for foreign films and TV programs [since many of them are both entertaining and inspiring  ]. I feel this way for two main reasons, which I will explore in the following essay. First, foreign movies especially American movies can be very thrilling and vivid. Second, I can learn something from foreign TV programs.

For one thing, I can immerse myself in a cinematic experience while watching a movie that made in Hollywood. Since most American films have a huge scene of explosion and chase. This is an exciting way I want to experience since I could reach to things happening on the screen. Besides, if I see a movie with a tragic finale, I will burst into tears after a catastrophic scene. For instance, the lead actress or actor die in a ship wreck like the movie Titanic. Nevertheless, as for similar Chinese movies, I may laugh in that the flamboyant acting skills of Chinese actors. What I need to propose is that I am fond of Marvel movies and transforms that why I opt for films made in Hollywood.

Additionally,  I can glean knowledge by watching foreign TV programs. I may trace the culture behind one’s plots.We all know that learning English is a current hot trend in the world. And in this way, I can improve my English comprehensive skills in an apparently smooth way. For example, when I watched a TV program called The Big Bang Theory, I learned a phrase which was spoken by Sheldon Lee Cooper was: You play your cards right. And this sentence means that you need to behave well.

All in all, when I have spare time to watch a movie or TV program, I will always prioritize foreign movies and TV programs.

July 30, 2020 at 10:17 pm

I will give you feedback via WeChat.

Tagged: