The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. do you agree or disagree with this statement? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. do you agree or disagree with this statement? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Nikola3055
    Nationality: China
    February 14, 2020 at 9:17 am

The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. do you agree or disagree with this statement? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

“Never give up” is a very familiar slogan in our daily life. However, in the wave of development, “change” is the most popular words. Whether we should keep move or give up is a highly debated question. For me, I believe that our public has been over educated about not to give up something, and I will try to give a few examples that support my rejection of this maxim.

To begin with, if one makes goals and decides to stick with them no matter what happens then I think they are limiting themselves. Keeping putting our energy and time to something that will never work out will certainly take away our chance to seize the opportunity that come along. Everyone has his own gifts and maybe the goals we have are simply not suitable for us. I agree to use this maxim to taught people not to be lazy but act tough towards troubles in our life, but I also believe those who have desire to win will do a better job in the stage which designed for them.

Also, I think it is not only preferable but almost crucial for a young person to always change their goal to experience more and to find what exactly they like and good at. They have a long life to live and it’s important for them to decide how to use their ample time to live a meaningful life.

Another problem we should pay attention to is what will take if we commit to wrong goals we made at a early age. From my situation, it will not only takes our time and energy, but also takes our self-identification we rely on to live a confident life.

I believe we should learn to give up at a right time.

Nikola3055
    February 19, 2020 at 12:22 am

<span>The expression “Never,never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. do you agree or disagree with this statement? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
    </span>

February 20, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Score: unscored

Issues:

1. More than 60% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Nikola3055
    February 23, 2020 at 5:41 am

REVISE: CHECHK POINT :2020. 2.23 

“Never give up” is a very familiar slogan in our daily life. However, in the wave of development, “change” is the most popular word. Whether we should keep move or give up is a highly debated question. For me, I believe that our public has been over-educated about not to give up something. Now I will try to give a few examples that support my rejection of this maxim.

To begin with, it will probably limit themselves when people decide to stick with the goals they made at an early age. It is childish to keep putting our energy and time to something that will never work out. This kind of decision will certainly take away our chance to seize the opportunity that comes along. Everyone has his gifts and maybe the goals we have are simply not suitable for us. On the one hand, I know people to use this maxim to taught youth not to be lazy but act tough towards troubles in our life. On the other hand, I also believe those who have the desire to win will do a better job in the stage designed for them.

Also, I think it is not only preferable but almost crucial for a young person to find the right path. To find this path they need to experience more to know what exactly they like and good at. They have a long life to live and they need to decide how to use their time effectively.

Another problem we should pay attention to is what will take if we commit to wrong goals we made at an early age. From my situation, it will not only takes our time but also takes our self-identification we rely on to live a confident life.

I believe we should learn to give up at the right time.

February 24, 2020 at 3:03 am

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. More than 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.