Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Topics Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.

• SSSSSSSS
    University: The capital normal university
    Nationality: China
    March 26, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.

Along with fast development in contemporary society, adults and children have frequently confronted an issue: whether to have family meals or not to increase family relationships. For the youth who want more personal space, they may agree with the speaker’s view. However, I firmly think that we should spend more time on companying with our family members.

Initially, the reason why companying with family is important is that it can improve our relationships. Take myself as an example. When I was a freshman, I rarely went back home because the long distance between my home and campus so I always felt my parents cared less about me. However, when I entered the secondary year, my school moved to a new position which was near to my home and I could back to home more frequent. After that, we ate meals together regularly. On the dinner time, I always told my parents about my campus life and they always listened to me carefully. When I told them that I encountered some troubles recently, they not only comforted me but also provided me with major solutions. All of these allowed me to feel more concerns and love from my family which stimulated me to perform better in school next week and our kinship became tighter than before.

Admittedly, someone may assert that it is not necessary to stay with family regularly, stating that the youth need more personal space. They may add that the youth often conflict with their parents because of the generation gap so it is better to avoid companying with the old frequently. Plausible as it sounds, the view above does not hold water. Conflicting is irrelevant to family gather. The reason why conflicting is that we don’t communicate with each other efficiently, or don’t understand each other.

To conclude, for what have been discussed above, I insist that it is important to have family meals at least once a week.

March 29, 2020 at 1:42 am

Invalid (I won’t work on this essay until you complete the revision of your other submitted essay.]