Nowadays, both men and women work full-time. Therefore, they have to share household tasks equally. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Nowadays, both men and women work full-time. Therefore, they have to share household tasks equally. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

• VictorYang
    University: sues
    Nationality: Chinese
    September 15, 2020 at 6:48 am

Nowadays, both men and women work full-time. Therefore, they have to share household tasks equally. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many people believe that both men and women should do the same domestic work at home since they are both do full-time job. From my point of view, I fully agree with this idea.

It is sometime agrued that female should do more housework because they have the obligation. However, this idea is regareded as the gender discrimination which can not be accepted by the public. Based on this reason, the equal access to the housework is extremely necessary which can make the society have less gender bias.

In my opinion, with the development of the modern world, women have the equal access to education , so they can use the skills they have learned from the university to help them stand out at work. In addition, although women are poor at physical-demanding job , they have the ability to do clerical work. Moreover, they can even do better than men because they are more careful at work. For example, most of the nurse are women since this job is the one needs a lot of detailed work. It is obvious that the gender gaps narrows and companies today have less gender bias when chosing female employees.

All in all , I firmly believe that the society will have less discrimination on the ground of sex.The women will have more chances to choose the career as well as share household tasks equally.

September 23, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.