Nowadays it is easier to maintain good health than in the past.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Nowadays it is easier to maintain good health than in the past.

• Sheldon Lee Cooper
    University: Dalian university of Technology
    Nationality: China
    February 27, 2020 at 12:54 pm

Nowadays it is easier to maintain good health than in the past.

Health is a topic that never get faded out. And it plays an important role in our lives.

First of all, we have a better diet which can keep us strong. And it would be difficult to access in the past. And we also have numerous approaches to the knowledges of the health. For example, in the bus station, there are lots of advertising board about health habits and as a office worker, you can read it and waiting for the bus at the same time. And if you were a student in the university, I am sure that there would be exciting sports games held in the campus. And before you join in, you have to get trained for preparation. And the state of your body would be enhanced intensively.

Second, the way to the exercising equipment is more available. And a white-collar worker accepts the interview and responds that,” when I came to the company at first, the whole office was crowded with employees and everyone’s space was very small, you even can’t finish turning around without standing. And then some of my colleagues had the problem with their neck on account of the long time sitting and watching the computer. After that, our boss equipped some facilities for us to exercise. And during the break of the working, we would do some exercise with the equipment. I can take a break for my neck with keeping running. I always end up with quantities of sweat, but I can feel that my muscle become stronger and more powerful. And the odd of illness was declining rapidly. And my mind get refreshed after that. Thank to these equipment that I restore my energy.

March 6, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. One paragraph contains more than 150 words. Keep each paragraph within 90 words.
    2. Several consecutive sentences start with the same word.
    3. More than 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.