Nowadays it is important for people to have regularly family meals together.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Nowadays it is important for people to have regularly family meals together.

• JuicyFmit
    University: Jiangxi University Of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    December 21, 2019 at 2:39 pm

Family is a significant place for everyone. Some people claim that people do not care about family meals together in the current society. But from my point of view, family meals still have the considerable meaning nowadays.

First, the relationship of family members will become closer when they come together to have meals regularly. Because nowadays job and study almost fill up people’s time, they might spend over 8 hours every day on it, in this way, they leave little time with their family. So it is precious for people to spend time on having meals with their families consistently. Individuals can share some interesting stories happened in their work and study with their families when they are in traditional family meals, and this harmonious phenomenon will make them bond closely. In addition, people will remember their past common memories on the dinner table with families like travelling together to feel happiness and pleasure again and become intimately.

Also, people can gain the power to overcome difficulties on the table with family meals. Because everyone might suffer trouble in their life, the encouragement and comfort from families will motivate them to overcome challenges. And the optimal family union time is on the family meals. For example, my sister Lily broke up with her boyfriend recently which distressed her a lot. When we had the dinner on Friday on my grandmother’s home which is one of traditional rules in my family, she told us this bad news which astonished us totally, we gave her hugs and comforted her a lot which made her feel better. If we did not have the regular family dinners, we might miss the time accompanying with my sister to encounter this tough period for her.

In a nutshell, family meals are substantial for current people.

January 3, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Please provide your essay topic.

January 3, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Hi, I will not work on this essay until you complete the revision of your first submitted essay. Thanks!