Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.

• zqk
    University: Northeastern University
    Nationality: China
    November 12, 2019 at 7:44 am

TOEFL Writing Topic: Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.

Since the pace of life is getting faster and faster, some people believe that regularly family meals are not important as before. Personally speaking, I disagree with that.

First of all, regularly family meal is an important way to get together with family members. As the pace of life being faster, the time with family is becoming less and less. However, being company with family is still necessary for the happiness of family. A happy family is based on company rather than work. If people get hurt or have trouble in their work, they can share with family by having meals together. It is a good way to release their pressure and relax themselves. And with the time that family get together gets less, regularly family meal is more important than before for it is the only time which family can get together.

Additionally, regularly family meal is beneficial for children’s growth. In children’s eyes, parents are their whole world. Thus, the meals with parents could make them happy rather than lonely since they can get care from parents. Also, parents could know about recent things about their children during meals, so they can know about the growth of their children. When I was a child, I usually have meals with my parents. It was a good time to share my trouble with my parents during the meals. My parents always solve my problem with patience, which helped me a lot. The memory is priceless to me and my family still keep this tradition until now.

Sometimes, people may need to works so that they could not have meals with family. However, these special cases are not the reason that they could cancel the family meals. In other case, I believe that people should try their best to get together with family to have meals.

All in all, although our society works faster, it is still important to keep a regular family meal.

November 13, 2019 at 3:06 am

Score: 63.7

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

zqk
    University: Northeastern University
    Nationality: China
    November 13, 2019 at 5:18 am

Since the pace of life is getting faster, some people believe that regular family meals are not important as before. Personally speaking, I disagree with that.

First of all, regular family meal is a significant way to get together with family members. As the pace of life being faster, the time with family is becoming less and less. However, accompanying family is still necessary for the happiness of family.

Company rather than work is the base to the happiness of family. If people get hurt or have trouble in their work, they can share with family by having meals together. It is a helpful way to release their pressure and relax. With the time that family gets together gets less, the time which family eats together is the only time they can get together. As a result, regular family meal is more important than before.

Additionally, regular family meal is beneficial for children’s growth. In children’s eyes, parents are their whole world.  And eating with parents is a way to get care from parents, which could make children feel happy. Also, for parents, they could know about some recent things about their children and help children in time during meals. Therefore, family meal provides a solution for communication between children and their parents. When I was a child, I usually have dinner with my parents. It was a good time to share my trouble with my parents during the meals. My parents always solve my problem with patience, which helped me a lot. The memory is priceless to me and my family still keeps this tradition until now.

Sometimes, people may need to works so that they could not have meals with family. Nevertheless, these special cases are not the reason that they could cancel the family meals. In other cases, I believe that people should try their best to get together to have meals.

All in all, although our society works faster, it is still important to keep a regular family meal.