Nowadays many high schools and universities require students to work on projects in groups, and all members of the group receive the same grade (mark) on the project. Do you agree or disagree that giving every member of a group the same grade is a good way to evaluate students? Use specific reasons

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Nowadays many high schools and universities require students to work on projects in groups, and all members of the group receive the same grade (mark) on the project. Do you agree or disagree that giving every member of a group the same grade is a good way to evaluate students? Use specific reasons

• epic games
    University: ZJU
    Nationality: China
    September 12, 2022 at 1:36 pm

Nowadays many high schools and universities require students to work on projects in groups, and all members of the group receive the same grade (mark) on the project. Do you agree or disagree that giving every member of a group the same grade is a good way to evaluate students? Use specific reasons.

Nowadays, in order to cultivate students’ team spirit, high schools and universities have required students to finish projects cooperatively. However, here comes a debate that whether it is proper for all the members of the group receive the same score on the project.

Admittedly, giving each student the same score did have some benefits. All the students, for instance, would be inspired to devote into the task, work efficiently as well as concentrate more on the project. In other words, they would not be distracted from the competence of pursuing the highest grade.

Nevertheless, the efficiency of the whole group could decrease if all individuals know that they would receive the same score eventually. Last semester, our teacher asked us to prepare for a presentation. The task was divided into seven parts while we only had five members in the group. As a result, only five parts were finished. And because every students knew that they would receive the same score at the end, no one offered to take the extra works.

Besides, students might fail to get trained through the task with this grading method. Projects in the college, commonly, are training-oriented. In this case, the projects are mainly aimed at improving the ability of collaboration. But grading every member of the group with the same mark would have nothing to do with training students. One of my friends, for example, are really willing to improve himself through the projects. Every time we are required to do some presentations, even the simplest once, his groups could always surprise us by his skills and seriousness. Last time, however, when he was informed that every group members would receive the same score, he seemed to lose his passion and just simply finish the work for the work sake.

Needless to say, giving group members the same score has its advantages. But from my perspective, the grade every student receive should reflect their performance, or they will not work efficiently and lose passion to improve themselves.

September 12, 2022 at 3:52 pm

Fix the errors indicated in screenshot reviews and then resubmit your essay.

epic games
    September 13, 2022 at 10:26 am

Nowadays, in order to cultivate students’ team spirit, high schools and universities have required students to finish projects cooperatively. However, whether it is proper for all the members of the group to receive the same score on the project has been fiercely debated. As to me, the grade students attained should match their performance.

Admittedly, giving each student the same score did have some benefits. All the students, for instance, would be inspired to devote to the task, work efficiently as well as concentrate more on the project. In other words, they would not be distracted from the competence of pursuing the highest grade.

Nevertheless, the efficiency of the whole group could decrease if all individuals know that they would receive the same score eventually. Last semester, our teacher asked us to prepare for a presentation. The task was divided into seven parts while we only had five members in the group. As a result, only five parts were finished. And because every student knew that they would receive the same score in the end, no one offered to take the extra work.

Besides, students might fail to get trained through the task with this grading method. Projects in the college, commonly, are training-oriented. In this case, the projects are mainly aimed at improving the ability of collaboration. But grading every member of the group with the same mark would have nothing to do with training students. One of my friends, for example, are really willing to improve himself through the projects. Every time we were required to do some presentations, even the simplest task, his group could always surprise us with his skills and seriousness. Last time, however, when he was informed that every group member would receive the same score, he seemed to lose his passion and just simply finish the work for the work’s sake.

Needless to say, giving group members the same score has its advantages. But from my perspective, the grade every student receive should reflect their performance, or they will not work efficiently and lose passion.

September 14, 2022 at 1:53 am

Nowadays, in order to cultivate students’ team spirit, [many  ] high schools and universities have required [require  ] students to finish[/complete  ] projects cooperatively. However, whether it is proper for all the members of the group to receive the same score on the project has been fiercely debated.[ How? Who debated? ] As to[for  ] me, the grade students attained [attain  ] should match their performance.[unclear thesis  ]

Admittedly, giving each student the same score did have some benefits. [poor coherence  ] All the students, for instance, would be inspired[wrong word  ] to devote[ themselves ] to the task, (work efficiently as well as concentrate more on the project)[ unclear ] . In other words, they would not be distracted[unnecessary passive  ] from the competence of pursuing the highest grade.

Nevertheless, the efficiency of the whole group could decrease if all individuals know that they would receive the same score eventually. Last semester, our teacher asked us to prepare for a presentation. The task was divided into seven parts while we only had five members in the group. As a result, only five parts were finished. And because every student knew that they would receive the same score in the end, no one offered to take the extra work.

Besides, students might fail to get trained through the task with this grading method. Projects in the college, commonly, are training-oriented. In this case, the projects are mainly aimed at improving the ability of collaboration. But grading every member of the group with the same mark would have nothing to do with training students. One of my friends, for example, are really willing to improve himself through the projects. Every time we were required to do some presentations, even the simplest task, his group could always surprise us with his skills and seriousness. Last time, however, when he was informed that every group member would receive the same score, he seemed to lose his passion and just simply finish the work for the work’s sake.

Needless to say, giving group members the same score has its advantages. But from my perspective, the grade every student receive should reflect their performance, or they will not work efficiently and lose passion.

September 14, 2022 at 1:59 am

Partial revision

1. Improve clarity;
    2. Remove unnecessary passive sentences.
    epic games
    September 17, 2022 at 10:50 am

Nowadays, in order to cultivate students’ team spirit, many high schools and universities require students to complete projects cooperatively. However, almost all my classmates doubt that it is not a good way to grade students all the same because of some downsides. As for me, the grade students attain should match their performance.

Admittedly, giving each student the same score did have some benefits. Because all students, for instance, would be inspired to work efficiently as well as concentrate more on the project.

Nevertheless, the efficiency of the whole group could decrease if all individuals know that they would end with the same score. Last semester, our teacher asked us to prepare for a presentation. The task was divided into seven parts while we only had five members in the group. As a result, only five parts were finished. And because every student knew that they would receive the same score in the end, no one offered to take the extra work. Eventually, we inevitably failed the presentation.

Besides, students might fail to get trained through the task with the method of grading students all the same. Projects in the college, commonly, are training-oriented. In this case, the projects are mainly aimed at improving the ability of collaboration. But grading every member of the group with the same mark would have nothing to do with training. One of my friends, for example, are really willing to improve himself through the projects. Every time we were required to do some presentations, even the simplest task, his group could always surprise us with his skills and seriousness. Last time, however, when he was informed that every group member would receive the same score, he seemed to lose his passion and just simply finish the work for the work’s sake. He could not bear that

Needless to say, giving group members the same score has its advantages. But from my perspective, the grade every student receive should reflect their performance, or they will not work efficiently and lose their passion.

September 17, 2022 at 8:20 pm

Nowadays, in order to cultivate students’ team spirit, many high schools and universities require students to complete projects cooperatively. However, almost all my classmates doubt [ I believe  ]that it is not a good way to grade students all the same because of some downsides. As for me, [ ; rather,  ]the grade[ grades  ] students attain should match their performance.

Admittedly, giving each student the same score did[ grammatical error  ] have some benefits. Because all students, for instance, would be inspired[ For instance, this policy would encourage students  ] to work efficiently as well as [ and  ]concentrate more on the project.

Nevertheless, the efficiency of the whole group could[ would  ] decrease if all individuals know[knew   ] that they would end [up   ]with the same score. Last semester, our teacher asked us to prepare for a presentation. The task was divided into seven parts while we only had five members in the group. As a result, only five parts were finished. And because every student knew that they would receive the same score in the end, no one offered to take the extra work. Eventually, we inevitably failed the presentation.

Besides, students might fail to get trained through the[by completing a   ] task with the method of grading students all the same. Projects[Many projects  ] in the college, commonly, are training-oriented. In this case, the projects are mainly aimed at improving the ability[ to collaborate  ] of collaboration[unclear   ]. But grading every member of the group with the same mark would have nothing to do with [the   ]training. One of my friends, for example, are [  is ]really willing to improve himself through the projects. Every time we were required to do some presentations, even the simplest task, his group could always surprise us with his skills and seriousness. Last time, however, when he was informed that every group member would receive the same score, he seemed to lose[ lost  ] his passion and just simply finish[ed   ] the work for the work’s sake. He could not bear that[ incomplete sentence  ]

Needless to say, giving group members the same score has its advantages. But from my perspective, the grade every student receive[s   ] should reflect their performance, or they will not work efficiently and lose their passion.

September 17, 2022 at 8:32 pm

Final revision

1. The revised essay is still unclear in many parts;
    2. Improve your language sense.