Nowadays people are more willing to help people they don’t know (for example, by giving clothing and food to people who need them) than they were in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Nowadays people are more willing to help people they don’t know (for example, by giving clothing and food to people who need them) than they were in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• epic games
    University: ZJU
    Nationality: China
    September 18, 2022 at 3:54 am

Nowadays people are more willing to help people they don’t know (for example, by giving clothing and food to people who need them) than they were in the past. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Since the cost of producing clothing and food has been decreased, more clothing and food are affordable to most people. So, many people would buy lots of costumes and food unconsciously. However, they gradually realize that they do not actually need those clothes and food. In order to have more space in their house and improve needy people’s life condition, they choose to donate extra food and clothes than they do in the past.

In fact, countless people still live in poverty nowadays. Since most people have experienced that the bad feeling living in poverty, they would choose to donate clothing and food. One of my relatives, for example, lives at the countryside. In our country, rural places are always equal to poor places, which means most children and the elder do not have enough food and clothes. As a result, every time this relative comes to my house, my parents would pack some clothes of mine and theirs to him unconsciously.

Besides, since the prize of buying a house rapidly increasing, people today have less space than old people do. So, they have to use their room efficiently. In this case, placing lots of clothes and food in a room could be a waste of space. For example, my parents had bought me countless clothes when I was young. As I grow up, most clothes are not suitable any more. At first, they decide to sell these extra clothes to the recycle center. But the center just looks so unprofessional and the workers are so impatient. Eventually, to solve the problem efficiently, my parents just donate those surpluses to the needy people.

As a result, in order to help those pool people and have more space in their rooms, people would prefer to give clothing and food to people who need than they do in the past.

September 20, 2022 at 1:20 am

Please complete the revision of one essay prior to submitting another one.