Nowadays people are more willing to help, they did not know for example, by giving clothes or food to people who need them than they were in the past.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Nowadays people are more willing to help, they did not know for example, by giving clothes or food to people who need them than they were in the past.

• Aimeelala
    University: MJ
    Nationality: China
    November 8, 2019 at 3:37 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic: Nowadays people are more willing to help, they did not know for example, by giving clothes or food to people who need them than they were in the past. To what extent do you agree?

The uneven distribution of resource always a tricky problem that confusing all humanity. Despite of the rapid growth of global economy, the gap between rich and poor is still large , even expanding. The people who survive toughly need others help. Some propose that nowadays people are more willing to help strangers than past people. I hold the converse opinion, i think no matter what era people live in, they are all warm-hearted.

Today,whether the spread and update speed or the circulation of the news are more faster and larger than the past counterpart due to the rapid development of media. Therefore, there are large reports about charity . Besides,the media will exaggerate the report through dramatic title to attract readers’ attention,which tends to leave people an one-sided impression that contemporary people are more willing to help strangers. In the past, it seemed only few reports about charity . Because the backward media limited the journalists to explore the news and the spread of the report. However ,it doesn’t mean people who lived in the past were reluctant to give a help hand. My mother said that her community often organized donation activities when she was young. Neighbors were always willing to help the in need people by donating clean clothes ,books and so on. They showed their kindness through the unsophisticated way. unlike today, the widely accessible internet allows people just click the link of help post to donate money for tough people. Whatever ways used, people are ready to help others.

Additionally, heavy taxation is another factor drive contemporary people donate money.  The government set up high tax rate for high-income people in order to rationalize the social redistribution of wealth. Some wealthy people ,especially the entrepreneurs , establish foundations to reduce the burden of tax and earn reputations. However,the intention is not as pure as past generations.

In conclusion, helping others are traditional virtue,people always keep it . though the technique limited the methods in the past, people were willing to help others.

November 13, 2019 at 3:53 am

Score: 45.6

I will not work on this essay until you complete the revision of the outstanding one.