Do you think that one needs to take risk to finally reach success, or to keep cautious and careful and take risk less?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you think that one needs to take risk to finally reach success, or to keep cautious and careful and take risk less?

• ZHOU HAN
    University: Sun Yat-sen University
    Nationality: China
    June 8, 2021 at 2:11 am

Do you think that one needs to take risk to finally reach success, or to keep cautious and careful and take risk less?

People’s opinions about whether one should take risk in getting success have polarized. To my way of thinking, rather than evade risk all the time, people should take risk at suitable time to grasp opportunities as well as to achieve personal careers.

To begin with, taking risk can sometimes help us to seize on unexpected opportunities. Taking risk which deviates from our daily routines means we can get out of our comfort zone and challenge ourselves. This is undoubtedly a good way to spark our potential to get success. Take my personal experience for example. I participated in a Model United Nations competition when the final examination was forthcoming. Due to the consideration of my GPA, I once wanted to give it up. But I still decided to take risk grasping this precious opportunity. The result was definitely what I never expected before: I not only got an award but learned ample knowledge about the United Nations and enlarged my social circle. If I were afraid of taking risk to get involved in the competition, I would lose the valuable chance to make self-progress.

June 8, 2021 at 3:47 am

Invalid [Please complete the revision of your first essay prior to working on another.]