In some countries, owning a house rather than renting one is very important for people. What might be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing In some countries, owning a house rather than renting one is very important for people. What might be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

• IELTS made me bald
    University: Jimei university
    Nationality: China
    July 15, 2020 at 8:18 am

In some countries, owning a house rather than renting one is very important for people. What might be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

In some countries, instead of renting a house, people believed that having their own house is more significant. It probably caused by two reasons, and I think the view of having house is positive.

One of the reasons of don’t renting a house is unstable, this drawback especially effect most families with children and elder. People have to spend a lot of time to find a new house if the rental increase to can’t afford it, or if landlord want to sale the house. During this period, children don’t have a stable and quite circumstance to study, elder’s regular life have been broke, all of family members’ life quality have been affected. On the other hand, based on the shortcoming of renting, buying a house is essential before get married with their partner. This require comes from parents and social common opinion. Preparing a new house also is a symbolize to judge you whether ready to start a new life and afford a family.

In my opinion, it is a positive situation. Firstly, owing a house could thrive many related industries, such as construction, furniture, design and decorating. Simply because people would like to spend time and money to establish their home instead a owing house. Secondly, a hope of owing a house could become a work motivation. For those people who really want to buy a house, even though it will cost a lot of money. However, the house not only as a pressure, but also as their impetus to push them and improve work efficiency to earn more money.

In conclusion, owing a house has more advantage than renting a house, it caused people want to buy one. At the same time, owing a house also enhance other aspect for public and individual.

July 17, 2020 at 11:24 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Lots of grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.