Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to schoolwork, which of the two approaches do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to schoolwork, which of the two approaches do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Hansel
    University: Goungzhou medical u
    Nationality: Taiwan, China
    March 31, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to schoolwork, which of the two approaches do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The publics hold mixed attitudes towards parents should spend time with children for entertainment activity or school’s assignment. Some people claim that parents should create more memory with children; others, however, hold that parents should cultivate the essential ability to learn to their children. In my opinion, parents should spend more time in leisure activities with their children.

First of all, students usually have a massive burden on their tasks from school or cram school, so they need to have adequate time to take time off it. Parents can play the game or do some exciting things with them like go to the theme park or mountain; it can help children acquire enough breaks, and parents also can recharge from those activities to disconnection with their heavy work. When I was a young kid, my parents filled their time with work so I do not have many chances can do those things with them instead of going out with friends. However, I think going out with parents can be more relaxed because we can let our emotions out and talk more private things, which we can’t share with our peers, and it can make the relationship between parents and kid becomes more imitated.

Secondly, while the children play the game like sport or puzzle probably can enhance their competency, even discover astonishing ability. For example, some athletics show their potentiality when they play the game with their parents for fun. Teachers usually hope students focus more on their assignments, even young learners. However, according to the experience that studying is a controversial option for every student, some of them may excel at certain sports or games though parents should take time to develop various interests when they have time to entertain with children. This step may contribute to better development of children’s life.

The two explanations which I offered previously state my viewpoints clearly. I think that play games or attend activities are synchronized affect the parents and children and cultivate a healthy mentality to a kid.

April 9, 2020 at 3:02 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.