Parents should limit their children’s hours of using electronic devices such as video games and televisions.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Parents should limit their children’s hours of using electronic devices such as video games and televisions.

• SamShih
    University: ccu
    Nationality: Taiwan
    February 4, 2020 at 1:41 pm

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should limit their children’s hours of using electronic devices such as video games and televisions.

First of all, parents care children’s health, but using electronic devices is harmful for health of eyes. For example, when I was a child, I always play computer games on Windows 95. To be more specific, I could played more than 14 hours in a day. As a result, quickly, I found I could not see things as clear as before. On the other hand, my young brother, who does not like to use electronic devices, has good vision. Therefore, parents should limit children’s using hours for their health.

Secondly, parents encourage children to make more friends, but using electronic devices deny children to develop their social skill. That is, people need to do a lot of practices and mistakes to learn how to socialize. If they just satisfied in virtual friends, they do not want to make real friends in daily life. For instance, Jimmy, my friend, has a lot of friends in WOW, which is a popular online game. However, he has few friend in his real life because he consider WOW is more interesting than making physical friends.

Last but not at least, usually, parents hope their children to get good scores, but using electronic devices waste children’s time. For example, again, during my child period, I spent considerable time to play computer games. Accordingly, I have no time for studying and get terrible scores on tests. However, my young brother rare wasted time on playing game, and put his effort on studying. As a result, he is in NTU now, which is best school in my country. Thus, to get good result on study, parents should limit children’s using hours of electronic devices.

February 4, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Do you have a WeChat? If yes, you paste the essay to WeChat and then copy from WeChat and paste it on website. The codes will disappear.

February 4, 2020 at 4:22 pm

I will not work on this essay until you fully complete the revision of the prior essay. Thanks!