Patience is usually the best strategy. We should be patient rather than take action right now.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Patience is usually the best strategy. We should be patient rather than take action right now.

• YJCHUNCHUN
    University: 天津外国语大学
    Nationality: China
    February 20, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Patience is usually the best strategy. We should be patient rather than take action right now.

Nowadays, with the rapidly development of society, an increasing number of people argue that people should take action right now when meet some chances or sudden changes instead of being patient. However, I prefer to support the latter statement.

TO be honest, some people think that, someone who can take action immediately is more possible to get success in some field, especially the economic field. The reason why is that with the boom of economy and the serious competitive from the all world, people once have any hesitation will be replaced by other remarkable people. Even though the reality of society is true, but if a person just determine without patience, huge regret will coming. For instance, if you suffer from a big storm, you have no idea which direction is right for running, it is better to stay at a settle rather than exposing on the storm.

Second, for some good aspect, people should have more patience to know their “true love”, the chances that are real suitable for them. So people need time to try various fields, and then find the best option for them. Furthermore, being patience can help people take more time to lay a solid for foundation for them to raise a better chance. During this period, People not only broaden their horizons but also prevent them being mind-narrowed. Take me as an example, when we go to school, we can take different course to decide which major to take. And my classmate take action immediately to change his major just because his parents told him being a doctor would be better in pay, While he doesn’t be interested in it at all. But I patiently try various different courses and find out my favorite major- software computer engineering.

Last but not the list, if taking action without thinking leads to danger of life, does it still deserve to make a decision immediately? In addition, patience is not means we don’t take any action and just being watching, instead, we think about more in our brain, and take a safe, lasting way to achieve our goals.

In conclusion, being patience can avoid huge damage and find our real thing that we love.

February 21, 2020 at 5:56 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. More than 60% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. More than 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

YJCHUNCHUN
    February 22, 2020 at 4:20 am

Nowadays, with the rapid development of society, an increasing number of people argue that taking action right now overrides being patient when some chances or sudden changes. But I prefer to support the latter statement.

To be honest, some people think that taking action immediately is more likely to succeed, especially the economic aspect. One of the reasons is the economic prosperity and the fierce competition from all over the world. Once people have any hesitation, others will take their place. Even though the social reality is deed like that, but a person will bear huge damage as a result of hasty decision. For instance, as you suffer from a big hurricane, and you don’t know which direction is right for running. It is better to stay inside a strong building rather than exposing to the hurricane.

Second, on the plus side, people should have more patience to know their “true love”. Those chances that are really suitable for them. So people need time to try various fields, and then find the best option for them. Furthermore, being patient can help people to lay a solid foundation for raising a better future. During this period, People broaden their horizons and also prevent them being mind-narrowed. Take me as an example, when we went to school, we could take different courses to decide which major to take. And my classmate took action immediately to change his major. Because his parents thought that being a doctor would get a better salary. Despite that he doesn’t be interested in it at all. But I tried various courses and found out my favorite major- software computer engineering.

Finally, if an immediate action is life-threatening, is it still worth making a decision right now? Moreover, being patient doesn’t mean we don’t take any action and just wait and see. Instead, we think more and take a safe and lasting way to achieve our goals.

In conclusion, being patient can avoid huge damage and find some things we really love.

February 24, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Many sentences don’t make sense.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate basic errors/problems.

YJCHUNCHUN
    February 25, 2020 at 6:34 am

<div data-block=”true” data-editor=”7vga7″ data-offset-key=”78dig-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”78dig-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”78dig-0-0″>Nowadays, an increasing number of people prefer to take action right now. But I prefer to support the latter statement that patience is the best strategy.</span></div>
    </div>
    <div data-block=”true” data-editor=”7vga7″ data-offset-key=”1u2mc-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”1u2mc-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”1u2mc-0-0″> </span></div>
    </div>
    <div data-block=”true” data-editor=”7vga7″ data-offset-key=”7m73m-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”7m73m-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”7m73m-0-0″>Some people believe it is more likely to succeed if they take action, especially in the economy. One of the reasons is economic prosperity and fierce competition from all over the world. Once people have any hesitation, others will take their place. Even though the social reality is a deed like that, a person will bear severe damage as a result of hasty judgments. For instance, as you suffer from a big typhoon, and you don’t know which direction is right for running. It is better to stay inside a sturdy building rather than exposing to the typhoon.</span></div>
    </div>
    <div data-block=”true” data-editor=”7vga7″ data-offset-key=”1tlq9-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”1tlq9-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”1tlq9-0-0″> </span></div>
    </div>
    <div data-block=”true” data-editor=”7vga7″ data-offset-key=”9ikcd-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”9ikcd-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”9ikcd-0-0″>Second, people should have more patience to know opportunities are suitable for them. So people need time to try various fields, and then find the best option for them. More exactly, being patient also help people to lay a solid foundation for promoting. During this period, People broaden their horizons and also prevent them being mind-narrowed. Take me as an example I took different courses to decide which courses I chose to major in. But my classmate took action immediately to change his major, even if he is not interested in it at all. Because his parents thought that being a doctor would get a better salary. I tried various courses and found out my favorite major- software computer engineering. So I can persist on this major until graduating.</span></div>
    </div>
    <div data-block=”true” data-editor=”7vga7″ data-offset-key=”5ok15-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”5ok15-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”5ok15-0-0″> </span></div>
    </div>
    <div data-block=”true” data-editor=”7vga7″ data-offset-key=”kv79-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”kv79-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”kv79-0-0″>Finally, if an action is life-threatening, is it still worth making a decision right now? Moreover, being patient doesn’t mean we don’t take any action. Instead, more and use a safe and lasting way to achieve our goals.</span></div>
    </div>
    <div data-block=”true” data-editor=”7vga7″ data-offset-key=”4rv7g-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”4rv7g-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”4rv7g-0-0″> </span></div>
    </div>
    <div data-block=”true” data-editor=”7vga7″ data-offset-key=”96uv2-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”96uv2-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”96uv2-0-0″>In conclusion, being patient can avoid severe damage and find some things we love.</span></div>
    </div>

March 6, 2020 at 11:02 pm

Invalid [unreadable codes]