People aim to achieve the balance between their work and lives. But few people achieve it. What are the causes of the problems? How to overcome it?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing People aim to achieve the balance between their work and lives. But few people achieve it. What are the causes of the problems? How to overcome it?

• Mejun
    University: Jinan
    Nationality: China
    March 14, 2020 at 2:34 pm

People aim to achieve the balance between their work and lives. But few people achieve it. What are the causes of the problems? How to overcome it?

It is true that all people regard the balance between their work and lives as the ideal way of living. However, only few of people achieve the balance. In my opinion, the causes are lack of self-management and people always can not split work and lives perfectly.

Lack of self-management is the direct reason of the failure of balancing. Self-management is the habit of planning the schedule of work and lives, then execute it with concentration. To achieve it, it is necessary to focus on the working with resistance to different kinds of attraction such as mobile phone, computer games or television. If the individual who is planning to working but he choose to chat with someone on wechat or watch some short video on tiktok, he will definitely unable to finish his work on time, then he has to complete his work by occupying his rest time. The balance between work and lives is just a joke without self-management.

The failure of splitting work and lives can make people live with burden of work. In some countries, it is common for people turn off their phone which is prepared for working and enjoy their rest time when they finish their work that should be done at that day. They will not have the anxiety about the work should be finished tomorrow because they know at this moment the only thing they need to do is resting. There are a lot of people in modern society worrying about the work should be treated in the future though they have finished the work at present, which prevented them from releasing themselves, resulting in the lack of energy for the next work.

Personally, I think it is necessary for people to improve the ability for self-management and learn the way to split work and lives to achieve the aim of balance between work and lives.

March 15, 2020 at 2:41 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 50% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Mejun
    March 16, 2020 at 5:09 pm

All people indeed regard the balance between their work and lives as the ideal way of living. However, only few of them achieve it. In my opinion, the causes are lack of self-management, and people always can not split work and life correctly.

Lack of self-management is the direct reason for the failure of balancing. Self-management is the habit of planning the schedule of work and lives, then execute it with concentration. It is necessary to focus on working with resistance to different kinds of attraction, such as mobile phone, computer games and television to achieve it. If the individual is planning to work but he chooses to chat with someone on Wechat or watch some short video on Tiktok, he will unable to finish his work on time. Then he has to complete his work by occupying his rest time. The balance between work and lives is just a joke without self-management.

The failure of splitting work and lives can make people live with burden of work. In some countries, it is common for people turn off their phone prepared for working and enjoy their rest time when they finish their work should be done at that day. They will not have the anxiety about the work should be finished tomorrow because they know at that moment the only thing they need to do is resting. There are a lot of people in modern society worrying about the work should be treated in the future though they have finished the work at present, which prevented them from releasing themselves. Finally it results in the lack of energy for the next work.

Personally, I think it is necessary for people to improve the ability for self-management and learn the way to split work and lives to achieve the aim of balance between work and lives.

March 16, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert them into their active counterparts.

Mejun
    April 1, 2020 at 3:29 pm

All people indeed regard the balance between their work and lives as the ideal way of living. However, only part of them achieve it. In my opinion, the causes are the lack of self-management, and people always can not split work and life correctly.

Lack of self-management is the direct reason for the failure of balancing. Self-management is the habit of planning the schedule of work and lives, then execute it with concentration. It is necessary to focus on working with resistance to different kinds of attractions, such as mobilephone, computer games, and television to achieve it. If the individual is planning to work, but he chooses to chat with someone on Wechat or watch some short video on Tiktok, he will be unable to finish his work on time. Then he has to complete his work by occupying his rest time. The balance between work and lives is just a joke without self-management.

The failure of splitting work and lives can make people live with the burden of work. In some countries, it is common for people turning off their phones prepared for working and enjoy their rest time when they finish their work should be completed on that day. They will not have the anxiety about the work should be finished tomorrow because they know at that moment the only thing they need to do is resting. There are a lot of people in modern society worrying about the work should be treated in the future though they have finished the work at present, which prevented them from releasing themselves. Finally it results in the lack of energy for the next work.

April 4, 2020 at 12:59 am

Score: 70.4

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.