Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• dongyuanjushi
    University: Nanjing University
    Nationality: China
    October 18, 2020 at 12:21 pm

I very much disagree with this statement. Many people hold a negative attitude towards travelling to foreign countries. But I think it’s not because people benefit less from travelling abroad. People are more accustomed to travelling in their own countries just because they’re more familiar with the oil they were born in. If you can step out of your comfort zone and attempt to travel abroad, you’ll surprisingly realize how much more it can bring to you. I’ll use the following reasons to illustrate this.

To begin with, travelling abroad means you can learn more about different culture. Combination and collision among different culture is the core of the world. If you stick to travelling home and remain isolated from the world outside your country, what you can gain is limited. However, travelling abroad is not the case. For instance, most of the the scenes or buildings abroad resemble little similarity to those in your own countries. So you can acquire more creative ideas and change some wrong thoughts that originated from home.

Besides, travelling abroad offers your opportunities to improve yourself. Travelling abroad is not that easy afterwards. Different from travelling home, language skills and independence are all challenges for you. But if you take on these challenges and learn to address the problems. When you finally get rid of the difficulties, you’ll feel extremely satisfied.

Admittedly, someone might say travelling in their own countries increases their sense of belongings to their home. It’s true but travelling abroad doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll lose what you already have. I think it helps strengthen your love for your home instead. Everything you learn from travelling abroad can be utilized in various aspects of your home in turn.

In a nutshell, travelling abroad is definitely more beneficial. It not only shows us beauty different from home, but also gives us more improvement instead of staying in the same place.

October 19, 2020 at 3:40 pm

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.