People in communities can make decisions that protect and improve the natural environment. Which one is the most useful? A.plant trees and create parks B.persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags to customers. C.increase access to public transportation to reduce the number of automobiles o

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing People in communities can make decisions that protect and improve the natural environment. Which one is the most useful? A.plant trees and create parks B.persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags to customers. C.increase access to public transportation to reduce the number of automobiles o

• kaze
    University: Unverisity of Science and Technology of China
    Nationality: China
    July 24, 2020 at 11:45 am

It goes without saying that in this rapidly growing society, all human beings are struggling for a better environment to live in. From my perspective, I categorically believe that planting trees and building parks is the best choice when taking both feasibility and the interests of every individual into account.

The other two approaches are not practical because of the status quo. Take the fist suggestion for example. There are a wide array of local shops using plastic bags, so it is difficult to persuade, or even coerce, every store to stop proving them. As for increasing public transport to reduce automobiles, it is also not going to work. Nowadays, many people have their own cars. They consider driving their own car a more convenient choice because it dispenses them with the limited operating time offered by public transportation.

Planting trees is more efficient and easier to handle. I remember when I was in primary school, my teacher organized us to plant trees on Tree Planting Day. Although activity like this is pretty simple, it really does a lot of good to protect the environment. Besides, planting trees and creating parks copes with environmental issue radically, thus more efficient. The other two methods only focus on reducing possible pollution, answering part of the problem. In sharp contrast, planting more trees not only means more oxygen can be produced to create fresh air but also helps to reduce poisonous chemicals in the air. Hence in the long run, we can address with the problem thoroughly.

Additionally, people are willing to accept this approach. Creating parks provides places for people to relax themselves.  Parents now have more choices to spend time with their children in weekend; teenagers can now have a picnic in beautiful parks. As a consequence, people are inclined to be in favor of this suggestion. Since gaining support from the public is a decisive factor, this approach is bound to work well.

Therefore, I strongly recommend that we should protect our environment via planting trees and creating parks. It is the optimal solution for the reasons mentioned above.