People should keep trying to reach their goals, even if they seem impossible to achieve.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing People should keep trying to reach their goals, even if they seem impossible to achieve.

• Beavett
    University: Hunan Agricultural University
    Nationality: China
    February 14, 2021 at 4:50 am

People should keep trying to reach their goals, even if they seem impossible to achieve.

Many will agree that we should keep trying for our goals, even if they seemed impossible in the beginning. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

To begin with, I strongly hold the view that goals seemed impossible are worth to keep trying. An arduous work is always tough and hard initially, however, the only way to achieve the goal is to keep pursuing it. My personal experience is a compelling example of this. My brother steven and I was over-weighted during adolescence. At first, we were determined to do extra exercises, and we did paid off. However, as fans of sweets, it was frustrated to know that our weight had bounced back. Since then, I kept exercising even harder, meanwhile, steven abandoned. Years later, he stayed over-weighted, but I have shaken off unneeded fat successfully by doing regular exercises.

Secondly, it will be a rewarding experience even if the final result turns out to be undesirable. Although we may not arrive on destination every time, but we will be enjoying beautiful sceneries during the journey, say, our mental improvement. My personal experience is a great example of this. As a kid, to be athletic was my dream. In order to be fit, I took every chances to go out exercising. But I didn’t have much professional knowledge on proper methods. Consequently, all the effort I took only have a minimum effect on my physical appearance. However, I did changed my view of life. In the past, I used to consume numerous amount of junk food and being lazy at everything, which was harmful for both my physical health and mental stability. Now, I have abandoned vitiating habits and become more positive in life, which is a tremendous difference between the states of my mind previously and nowadays.

In conclusion, it is highly recommended that people should take their effort to keep reaching out for their aims, even if seemed impossible to achieve at first, but eventually, no matter desirable or undesirable outcomes, they will reward you in an unexpected way.

February 16, 2021 at 8:14 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision )
    2. Lengthy paragraphs; restrict each paragraph to 90 words. (GRE essay 110-word qualifies for non-software revision; 90- word applies to TOEFL/IELTS essay )

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Beavett
    University: Hunan Agricultural University
    Nationality: China
    February 17, 2021 at 9:02 am

Many will agree that we should keep trying for our goals, even if they seemed impossible in the beginning. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

To begin with, I strongly hold the view that goals seemed impossible are worth keeping trying. Arduous work is always tough and hard initially, however, the only way to achieve the goal is to keep pursuing it. My personal experience is a compelling example of this. My brother Steven and I were over-weighted during adolescence. At first, we were determined to do extra exercises, and we did pay off. However, as fans of sweets, it was a frustrating fact to know that our weight had bounced back. Since then, I kept exercising even harder, meanwhile, Steven quit. Years later, he stayed over-weighted, but I have shaken off unneeded fat successfully by doing regular exercises.

Secondly, it will be a rewarding experience even if the final result turns out to be undesirable. Although we may not arrive at the destination every time, we will be enjoying beautiful sceneries during the journey, say, our mental improvement. My personal experience is a great example of this. As a kid, being athletic was my dream. To be fit, I took every chance to go out exercising. But I didn’t have much professional knowledge of proper methods for losing weight. Consequently, all the effort I took only have a minimum effect on my physical appearance. However, I did change my view of life. In the past, I used to consume numerous amount of junk food and being lazy at everything, which was harmful to both my physical health and mental stability. Now, I have abandoned vitiating habits and become more positive in life, which is a tremendous difference between the states of my mind previously and nowadays.

In conclusion, it is highly recommended that people should take their effort to keep reaching out for their aims, even if seemed impossible to achieve at first, but eventually, no matter desirable or undesirable outcomes, they will reward you in an unexpected way.

February 18, 2021 at 4:21 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision );
    2. Lengthy paragraphs; restrict each paragraph to 90 words. (GRE essay 110-word qualifies for non-software revision; 90- word applies to TOEFL/IELTS essay )

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.