People spend too much money on their pets, even though there can be other good ways to spend money.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing People spend too much money on their pets, even though there can be other good ways to spend money.

• yeshuya@icloud.com
    University: Sichuan University
    Nationality: China
    June 30, 2022 at 8:24 am

People spend too much money on their pets, even though there can be other good ways to spend money.

Nowadays, pets have become the top concern of modern citizens. Recently, there is a heated debate on the money people spend on their pets, some claim that people should spend a lot of money on their pets. As for me, I believe that people spend too much money on their pets, but there are better ways to use this money.

Firstly, individuals spend money on their pets beyond the usual limit, which makes them ignore themselves. To be specific, they give their pets everything including expensive food, toys, medical insurance, and so on, but for themselves, they eat junk food and do not do on-time examinations. My friend Lucy’s experience is a compelling illustration of this, she has a cute dog, and she buys her dog beautiful cloth every month. Once the mug made her dog’s cloth dirty, she threw the cloth which cost her 100 dollars away, and brought some new dresses immediately. The fancy clothes run out of her allowance, so she can only eat fast food every day. However, the unhealthy diet makes her stomach ache all the time, but she still does not have enough money to see a doctor. Thus, I am convinced that people spend too much on their pets.

Furthermore, people should uplift themselves rather than squander money on pets. To be exact, wasting money on pets is pointless because people cannot obtain any substantial benefits from them. By contrast, money should be invested in activities that are conducive to personal fulfillment. For instance, some people take classes about communication, time management, and emergency reaction ability. With these skills they can handle assignments and have a good relationship with their boss, which allows them to impress the managers and easily get promoted; on the other hand, if people spend too much money on their pets, it is true that pets will provide us momentary solace, but the stress and worries from life and work will never disappear because of this. In a word, I think people spend too much money on their pets, nevertheless, they can use them in a better way.

July 3, 2022 at 2:06 am

Nowadays, pets have become the top concern of modern citizens[sweeping statement  ]. Recently, there is [grammatical error  ]a heated debate on the money people spend on their pets[Where did you see the heated debate? Use your own words to write  ], some claim that people should spend a lot of money on their pets. As for me, I believe that people spend too much money on their pets, but[incorrect coordinating conjunction  ] there are better ways to use this money.

Firstly, individuals spend money on their pets beyond the usual limit, which makes them ignore themselves. To be specific, they give their pets everything including expensive food, toys, medical insurance, and so on, but for themselves, they eat junk food and do not do on-time examinations. My friend Lucy’s experience is a compelling illustration of this, she has a cute dog, and she buys her dog beautiful cloth every month. Once the mug made her dog’s cloth dirty, she threw the cloth which cost her 100 dollars away, and brought some new dresses immediately. The fancy clothes run out of her allowance, so she can only eat fast food every day. However, the unhealthy diet makes her stomach ache all the time, but she still does not have enough money to see a doctor. Thus, I am convinced that people spend too much on their pets.

Furthermore, people should uplift themselves rather than squander money on pets. To be exact, wasting money on pets is pointless because people cannot obtain any substantial benefits from them. By contrast, money should be invested in activities that are conducive to personal fulfillment. For instance, some people take classes about communication, time management, and emergency reaction ability. With these skills they can handle assignments and have a good relationship with their boss, which allows them to impress the managers and easily get promoted; on the other hand, if people spend too much money on their pets, it is true that pets will provide us momentary solace, but the stress and worries from life and work will never disappear because of this. In a word, I think people spend too much money on their pets, nevertheless, they can use them in a better way.

July 3, 2022 at 2:10 am

Partial revision

1. Use your own words to write;
    2. Minimize the use of ‘ there.. be’;
    3. Avoid using sweeping statement;
    4. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.