People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment, and not enough time on more serious duties and obligations. Use details and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment, and not enough time on more serious duties and obligations. Use details and examples to support your answer.

• justinP
    University: SYSU
    Nationality: China
    April 4, 2020 at 4:11 pm

People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment, and not enough time on more serious duties and obligations. Use details and examples to support your answer.

Compared with the past when we are struggling for living, we have more choices. There are various options of things like jobs, hobbies, etc. for people nowadays, which is intrigued by Internet and industrial development. In my opinion, however, it is important for us to balance the personal enjoyment and jobs that we should do.

Although our lives have been improved, we have to make our lives. It is not only for ourselves but for human society. Everyone is responsible to make a contribution to the society to enlighten the world, and I think that’ s the main difference bewteen human beings and other animals. For instance, scientists spend their whole life in overcoming a specific research problem, which will have great potential to leading human beings a new level of life. Moreover, doctors in China work for many hours everyday with little income in order to save the patients. The division of labor in society makes up the splendid human history.

However, we can not spend whole lives in what we should do because we will be exhaustive. And creating room for your personal enjoyment is equally essential. I am a student majoring in chemistry. When I finished my lab assignment, I will spend several hours playing basketball with my classmates. It is not a waste of time, on the contrary, balanced life style can help you do your job more efficiently.

Moreover, we may not be limited in just several kinds of enjoyment, especially in such convenient society. If your financial condition permitted, you can try other kinds of enjoyment such as driving, hiking, playing the piano, etc. Then you may find what you really want to do if you have tried something else. For example, a famous author in China has won a competetion of car race because of his talant. He writes to earn money to support his car race, and I think it is a wonderful story to encourge us to chase what we really enjoy.

In summary, I think both personal enjoyment and things we should to is equally essential.

April 9, 2020 at 1:00 am

Score: Ungraded

Issues:

1. About 20% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

justinP
    University: SYSU
    Nationality: China
    April 9, 2020 at 2:51 am

Compared with the past, when we are struggling for the living, we have more choices. Internet and industrial development intrigues various choices of jobs, hobbies, etc. Nonetheless, in my own opinion, self-enjoyment and jobs that we should do are equally crucial.

Only if people accumulate sufficient wealth can they be free to do self-enjoyment. It is not only for ourselves but for human society. Everyone is responsible to contribute to the social system, which is the main difference between human beings and other animals. For instance, scientists spend their whole life overcoming a specific research problem. Similarly, doctors in China work for many hours every day with little income for patients. The division of labor in society makes up the splendid human history.

However, we can not spend our whole lives in what we should do because we will be exhaustive. And creating room for your enjoyment is also essential. I am a student majoring in chemistry. When I finished my lab assignment, I will spend several hours playing basketball with my classmates. It is not a waste of time. On the contrary, a regular and reasonable lifestyle can help you do your job more efficiently.

Moreover, we may not be limited in just several kinds of enjoyment, especially in such modern society. If your financial condition permitted, you can try other kinds of things such as driving, hiking, playing the piano and so on. You may find what you want to do if you have tried something else. For example, a famous author in China has won a competition of car race because of his talent. He writes to earn money to support his car race, which is a wonderful story. These cases encourage us to chase what we enjoy.

In summary, I think both personal enjoyment and things we should to is equally essential.