People who develop many different skills are more successful than people who focus on one skill only.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing People who develop many different skills are more successful than people who focus on one skill only.

• Pluto
    University: 郑州师范学院
    Nationality: China
    February 24, 2022 at 12:15 pm

People who develop many different skills are more successful than people who focus on one skill only.

Wishing to help children embrace a promising future, lots of parents send their kids to learn extra courses, hoping them foster different skills. This phenomenon also sparks a heated debate whether people should develop various skills or just focus on one skill. A bulk of people state that specializing in one skill will make people more professional, which has more advantages. From my perspective, however, developing diversified skills is much better. I am going to elaborate this point in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, mastering lots of skills gives people a competitive edge when they hunt for jobs, which leads to a good start in their successful career. As is known to us all, due to the fierce social competition, people find it more difficult to find their desirable jobs. Since employers of large corporations often receive tremendous resumes for a particular position, they tend to be overwhelmingly picky and improve their expectations to find the most outstanding talent.

Secondly, people with different skills are more likely to have a broaden friend circle, which will create more opportunities to become successful. That is to say, people mingle with others who have the same interest. By doing that, they can have common chatting topics or even get suggestions or help from each other. If a person can grasp different skills, he may have more opportunities to take part in different groups, which is very critical to be successful.

Takes Huang Bo, a famous Chinese movie star, who wins lots of movie awards as an example. Although Huang Bo didn’t perform well in school and didn’t have a good educational background, he was still very popular among students because he could sing and dance well. He once said in a talk show that he lived a tough life after graduation, but he had many friends who always contacted him and introduced him to directors so he could have the opportunities to shoot movies.

To recap, from what I have been discussed above, we can safely draw the conclusion that people who develop many different skills are more successful.

February 24, 2022 at 3:36 pm

Fix problems evidenced on screenshot reviews.

Pluto
    February 27, 2022 at 5:47 am

Wishing to help children embrace a promising future, lots of parents send their kids to learn extra courses, hoping that they will foster different skills. This phenomenon also sparks a heated debate over whether people should develop various skills or focus on one skill. A bulk of people state that specializing in one skill will make people more professional, which has more advantages. From my perspective, however, developing diversified skills is much better. I am going to elaborate on this point in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, mastering lots of skills gives people a competitive edge when they hunt for jobs. As is known to us all, due to the fierce social competition, people find it more difficult to find their desirable jobs. Since employers of large corporations often receive tremendous resumes for a particular position, they tend to be overwhelmingly picky and improve their expectations to find the most outstanding talent.

Secondly, people with different skills are more likely to have a broad friend circle, which will create more opportunities to become successful. That is to say, we mingle with others who have the same interest. By doing that, they can have common chatting topics or even get suggestions or help from each other. If a person can grasp different skills, he may have more opportunities to take part in different groups, which is very critical to be successful.

Takes Huang Bo, a famous Chinese movie star, who wins lots of movie awards as an example. Although Huang Bo didn’t perform well in school and didn’t have a good educational background, he was still very popular among students because he could sing and dance well. He once said in a talk show that he lived a tough life after graduation, but he had many friends who always contacted him and introduced him to directors so he could have the opportunities to shoot movies.

To recap, from what I have been discussed above, we can safely draw the conclusion that people who develop many different skills are more successful.

February 27, 2022 at 4:13 pm

Wishing to help children embrace a promising future, lots of[ many ] parents (send their kids to learn extra courses)[ unclear ] , hoping that they[ unclear pronoun ] will foster different skills. This phenomenon also sparks a heated debate over whether people should develop various skills or focus on one skill. (A bulk of)[informal  ] people state that specializing in one skill will make people[ repetition ] more professional, which has more advantages. From my perspective, however, developing diversified skills is much better[ vague ] . I am going to elaborate on this point in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, mastering lots of [expansive  ] skills gives people a competitive edge when they hunt for jobs. As is known to us all, due [ Due ] to the fierce (social competition)[ unclear ] , people find it more difficult to find their desirable jobs[finding a desirable job has become more difficult  ] . Since employers of large corporations often receive tremendous resumes for a particular position, they [ As such, many employers ] tend to be overwhelmingly picky and improve [ raised ] their expectations to find the most outstanding talent[ for potential employees ] .

Secondly, people with[possessing  ] different skills are more likely to have a broad [ can enhance one’s] friend circle, which will create more opportunities to become successful. That is to say,[punctuation error  ] we mingle with others who have the same interest. By doing that[so  ] , they[ unclear pronoun ] can have common chatting topics or even get suggestions or help from each other. (If a person can grasp different skills, he may have more opportunities to take part in different groups, which is very critical to be successful.)[verbose, grammatically incorrect  ]

Takes Huang Bo, a famous Chinese movie star, who wins lots of movie awards [punctuation error  ] as an example. Although Huang Bo didn’t perform well in school and didn’t have a good educational background, he was still very popular among students because he could sing and dance well. He once said in a talk show that he[ had ] lived a tough life after graduation, but he had many friends who always contacted him and introduced him to directors [ punctuation error ] so he could have the opportunities to shoot movies.

To recap, from what I have been discussed[  grammatical error] above, we can safely draw the conclusion [ conclude ] that people who develop many different skills are more successful.[absolute statement  ]

February 27, 2022 at 4:27 pm

Final revision

Pluto
    March 2, 2022 at 5:29 am

Wishing to help children embrace a promising future, quite a few parents send their kids to learn multiple skill courses, hoping that their kids will foster different skills. This phenomenon also sparks a heated debate over whether people should develop various skills or focus on one skill. Even though people state that specializing in one skill will make people more professional, which has more advantages, from my perspective, developing diversified skills is much better.

Firstly, mastering skills gives people a competitive edge when they hunt for jobs. Due to the rapid development of economy, the society has changed, and the demand of talent market is also changing, which requires more and more excellent talents with various abilities, finding a desirable job has become more difficult. As such, many employers raised their expectations for potential employees.

Secondly, possessing different skills can enhance one’s friend circle, which will create more opportunities to become successful. We mingle with others who have the same interests. By doing so, we can have common chatting topics or even get suggestions or help from each other. If a person can grasp different skills, one may have more opportunities to take part in different groups, which is very key to success.

Take Huang Bo as an example, he is a famous film star in China and has won many film awards. Although Huang Bo didn’t perform well in school and didn’t have a good educational background, he was still very popular because he could sing and dance well. He once said on a talk show that life was hard after graduation, but he had many friends who always contacted directors to give him the opportunities to make movies.

In a word, from what I have discussed above, we can safely conclude that people who develop many different skills are more successful.

March 2, 2022 at 3:33 pm

Sorry. I don’t work on essays after ‘final revision’.

Tagged: